Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008

Quote:
yes they have been confirmed for a Fall '08 release along with the Pippen I

I'm hoping that includes that Black/white/red coloway. Man i loved those things, wore em into the ground.

Quote:
How many of you actually went out and bought these Nov. 1996 when the actually came out (other than myself)?

*Raises Hand* Liked the first colorway the most for a long time, but in recent years the black one has grown on me.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

These were our team shoes, and I hated them. I had both colors though. They look so goofy and bulky. This seems like it's one of those "Me Too" shoes that younger dudes like just because. I have no problem with that, but I just don't get the appeal, because besides the people on my basketball team, there weren't too many other people that had them around me. With all that being said...

Penny III > Penny II

Betta not be toying with my emotions! Betta have the Atlantic Blues as one of the colorways! Betta push that release date up!
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

Don'y know where some of you all were but in 96' these were as popular as XI's. Everyone had/wanted a pair.
Washington Wizards
"YOU DON'T WIPE THAT ____, YOU BLOT THAT ____, THIS IS $25,000 ALPACA. AND TAKE THEM SUNGLASSES OFF"

n11500234_33389698_3370.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

God loves Blade Brown...
Quote:
How many of you actually went out and bought these Nov. 1996 when the actually came out (other than myself)?

I didn't cuz I was only 10 when they first dropped... but everytime I went to the mall near my house, I used to stop and look at these for like 2-3 min. before moms yelled for me to keep up... Eventually, she bought me a pair for Christmas... one of the best Christmas gifts I ever got... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

I hope that this is True, if so then YES!

Multiple pairs more than likely.
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

best news ive had in a while, had the black ones my freshman year of high school. I need both white and black ones in my life.

Quote:
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

well, you guys got ur wish for those that were raving for Nike to retro them. well, its always good for them to retro them so that u can at least u can wear them unlike the OGs which u can only display them for the most part
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

At last I will have my pair without having to worry about them falling apart.

I will definitely be picking up more then one pair.

Just keep it GR, none of that limited, urban energy releases.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

I'm not getting too hyped till I see pics.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Back
Top Bottom