Nike Performance Running Master Thread

Pretty sure they have all said TTS, though the toebox is very roomy for those with narrow feet.

That's going to be a no from me, dawg. I noticed the Winflo 7's toebox is also roomier than usual and I'm curious if and why that's a direction Nike is going. Is it feedback from endurance athletes? The Chinese market? Actually, does Nike already do wider lasts for its runners in Asia-Pacific, the same way it does for basketball?

never thought of a running bucket hat…

1626749001422.jpeg

1626749016300.jpeg

1626749030960.jpeg

I used a generic NSW bucket hat for those hot days for recovery runs. It’s awesome they have some designed for running now!

i have no idea what that means

Jim Walmsley won Western States recently wearing a Hoka bucket. Time to dig out my old buckets from back in the day, I agree with Jim he says it’s a utilitarian running accessory for hot summers. Trendsetter!

1626759940120.jpeg

thanks for the info but i dont know if nike can design and mass produce em in two weeks time especially since they already have issues delivering shoe stocks

it was drizzlin yesterday and today and the bucket hats actually helps somewhat helps my airpods pro from getting wet

Wondering why Nike has not experimented with Zoom strobel at the forefoot of any of their nike running shoes.

I just tried the strobel zoom in the Kyrie 8s and it’s forefoot feels low to the ground and more responsive than most Nike Runners….I honestly am thinking about running in them😂

Back
Top Bottom