Nike petition for old shape and molds - Please Support!!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4  
Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

If you ran a company that sells a product that has been declining in quality, increasing in price and the customers still buy would you really change anything?

:nerd:

Honestly I think everybody making a team effort to stop buying their products would be a lot more effective. Convince the people you know that there are good reasons as to why they are better off spending their money more wisely, instead of buying cheap quality sneakers. A huge decline in profits is the only way Jordan brand would see any need to change their product for the better. 

in all honesty the shoe mold doesn't bother me, I buy shoes for comfort, so say for example, I bought the Kobe 9 lows in my true size 9. They fit tight up front, so I won't be buying them again in a size 9 again. I'll just return them and get a 9.5. Problem solved.

54d4451243b8c_-_tumblr_ncfookkl7d1tlgt1ro2_500.gif

Lol not gonna lie. This belongs on the fools wilding thread. It's Koo, a lot of us have geared up thinking we are ready to start a thread and then it fails. It's happens to me. Good luck though. Probably better off getting signatures on ISS. Tbh.

$220 for some cheap pieces of leather and glue... JB got some of yall ****** stuck on stupid I swear

so many nike ********rs in here :rofl:  looks like they caught you fools in their web
. Lol you in csught in the web trying to do a petition.

Let alone most of the folks in general had Jordan's when he was actually playing. So why would we care about a mold or an overpriced retro?

Back
Top Bottom