NIKE PETITION OR BOYCOTT

i am thinking we should boycott or sign a petition against nike for the bs limited release on the galaxy foams and other releases, i can't even purchase them in my state. what do you guys think?

I think they could care less about what NT thinks/does....

I agree though.

Well i have reached out to many other sneaker forums, i will also be on twitter and doing a youtube video, hopefully it goes viral and they make changes someday

First learn to spell words you don't understand.
Second, Nike doesn't care what you think...

if you get a wide enough backing (really doubt it, but if you're willing to put the effort. its worth a shot) you can count me in...

First off don't tell me what i don't understand, second off they won't care unless you sign it

Why would Nike change a thing? Every big release sells out in seconds, they are dominating the basketball market and are a major player in running, soccer, football, golf, etc. Their stock value is up in a down economy. They have no reason to change a thing other than continuing to release new product.

While a select few boycott....A larger amount of vultures will rise up and swoop down on these very limited releases you are trying to boycott. Nike would still be winning. 
30t6p3b.gif

it is what it is at the end of the day they are just sneakers and if you want them bad enough you will find a way to get them. Petitions do not mean jack and there is no way to start a massive enough boycott to even make Nike bat an eye.

- Whoa, Phil Knight, stop the presses. You see,  ben031681 is not satisfied.

- What's that? Is he a major shareholder?

- No, he probably doesn't even have a checking account.

Radio silence.

Seriously, folks, I'm all for grass roots advocacy, expressing yourself, and being active, be it political, consumer, or any other behavior that is essentially a "speech act." But, at the same time, some of you guys need to listen to yourself a bit and experience the real world.

I like your zeal, kid. Now, apply it to something important.

lol use that time and energy to get a real job that makes real money and pay the reseller price on eBay. it's just shoes man. it's not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol use that time and energy to get a real job that makes real money and pay the reseller price on eBay. it's just shoes man. it's not that big of a deal.
yup seriously thinking about retiring from the shoe game
grin.gif
 its not the same as they used to be anymore
30t6p3b.gif

I BELIEVE THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS TIRED OF NIKE AND JORDAN BRANDS LIMITED RELEASES THAT ARE GETTING PEOPLE KILLED,MUGGED AND HURT, NOT TO MENTION HOW HARD IT IS FOR US SNEAKER HEADS TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A SHOE WE WANT TO PURCHASE BUT CAN'T DUE TO LIMITED RELEASE AND RESELLERS.ALSO PRICES WENT UP WITH THESE BRANDS BUT QUALITY HAS NOT JUSTIFIED THE PRICE INCREASE IN MATERIALS OR PAKAGING. JOIN THE MOVEMENT TODAY IF YOU ARE FED UP!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOT TO MENTION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ALSO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In my opinion what a limited hyped sneaker makes it hotter...the girl sneaker heads gonna be like he got galaxy's on his feet if everybody has em they're losing my interest I feel like most guys want something we like that not everybody has

Im not even mad if I don't get a pair of the Galaxy's, I mean of course I'm gonna be if I don't but I understand. If everyone got a pair it takes a way from the value of them.

Back
Top Bottom