Nike PG 1

It was a pretty limited re-release
smh. nike played df outta me
mean.gif

I think those ivorys can be had on the disco...I have a 10 vip coupon but I kinda want to get them under 100

I think those ivorys can be had on the disco...I have a 10 vip coupon but I kinda want to get them under 100

What makes you think that? Shinning sold out, baits are the worst colorway and they still cant be had at discount. Ivorys seem to be a favorite ( at least on this site) so it seems they would sellout before they just sat on the shelf and got discounted. I hooe you are right but all the evidence so far points the other way.

What makes you think that? Shinning sold out, baits are the worst colorway and they still cant be had at discount. Ivorys seem to be a favorite ( at least on this site) so it seems they would sellout before they just sat on the shelf and got discounted. I hooe you are right but all the evidence so far points the other way.

I just seen email through kicksdeals on the baits for like 20 bucks off...they seem to have same numbers as the ivory

Last edited:
I just seen email through kicksdeals on the baits for like 20 bucks off...they seem to have same numbers as the ivory

Awesome deal and tho I dont feel the baits hold the same " demand " as the ivorys I will be optimistic. But I went to that site and it did say $20 off but when I clicked the link it took me to ***** where it was regular price. Did this happen to you as well?

Awesome deal and tho I dont feel the baits hold the same " demand " as the ivorys I will be optimistic. But I went to that site and it did say $20 off but when I clicked the link it took me to ***** where it was regular price. Did this happen to you as well?

add them to cart...it an auto disco..i didn't buy them but I think that's what it says

View media item 2393976
These guys supposedly getting EYBLs Saturday. FCFS. Called like 5 other FTLs in NYC and these guys were the only ones who even knew what the EYBLs were haha.

As for the black ice pic above, it's looks off because it's GS pic. Some one please post an actual men's pic. Based on the GS, that CW is meh.

Last edited:
View media item 2393976
These guys supposedly getting EYBLs Saturday. FCFS. Called like 5 other FTLs in NYC and these guys were the only ones who even knew what the EYBLs were haha.

As for the black ice pic above, it's looks off because it's GS pic. Some one please post an actual men's pic. Based on the GS, that CW is meh.
Why would that store get em and not the flagships? Release may have got delayed or something.

Back
Top Bottom