Nike PG 1

Anyone know the actual release numbers on the shoe today? Excuse me if i missed that somewhere if it was said, just checking to see.

Anyone know the actual release numbers on the shoe today? Excuse me if i missed that somewhere if it was said, just checking to see.

If you asking about the Footlocker I would estimate 100-150 pairs.
I might be way off.

I'm just guessing by the print-out I saw with the winners name & sizes on it.

size 18 hahahaha
Yea I wasn't happy with it but it was the last one and I waited in the rain for a few hours so I was leaving with something. Some kid kept beefing with security saying he was in front of me causing a scene in the store and I overheard them outside after and the manager winded up giving him his personal size in the kyries. Guess bad behavior gets rewarded :smh:

Yea I wasn't happy with it but it was the last one and I waited in the rain for a few hours so I was leaving with something. Some kid kept beefing with security saying he was in front of me causing a scene in the store and I overheard them outside after and the manager winded up giving him his personal size in the kyries. Guess bad behavior gets rewarded :smh:
shady ish

shady ish
Nah it wasn't shady, just an annoying chain of events. Kid was not connected to the manager in any way, or it was a great performance :lol:
Son had his pops complaining to me in Spanish and all that, I ain't pay them no mind :lol:

Just ordered my PG 1 FTS. Is the durability really a problem with this shoe? I've been reading a lot of people posting about durability issues and it worries me.

Just ordered my PG 1 FTS. Is the durability really a problem with this shoe? I've been reading a lot of people posting about durability issues and it worries me.
what were the durability issues? I haven't really worn my ivorys yet but I wouldn't be surprised about durability being bad since they are the cheapest signature model..

what were the durability issues? I haven't really worn my ivorys yet but I wouldn't be surprised about durability being bad since they are the cheapest signature model..
I only wear em casually and I have worn my Ivorys 3 times and my right pair had a loose thread by the lace loops... no biggie...

Shoes are too fresh!

copped the black and white ones. 15% ftl coupon plus 15% ebates. total price was $85 
nthat.gif

my first PG's! hope these perform beastly!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom