Nike PG 1

The 2K I'm thinking jus from I was told is this month in a couple weeks either at all star or after. I was told today that finishline here in Indy is only getting 10 pairs only at one store. HOH already has the Nike PG logo shirts for sale I saw today in blue & gold. HOH here is getting for sure I was told because it's a "GEORGE HOH" but don't know how many yet.
also need to see what these shirts look like

That will be ridiculous if they make PG's first shoe limited. Way to get customers able to actually get your first sig pair smh. Really feeling the 2k joints too.

nthat.gif

Yeah, those are really nice. Hope there's an Elite version in the works (flyknit toe???) , provided the Pacers reach the playoffs

the way nike doing things lately i bet these 2k joints will be cali and indy release only

Heck yeah Fresno not too far I'd make it down there if they do two cities. :nerd: Isn't it through 2K or just named that because he's the cover athlete?

has there been any confirmation at all that they are really releasing via 2K?

They usually don't do elites with the first signature
The only standard we have to hold that to is Kyrie, and they said the reason Kyrie doesn't have Elites is because his line will always be focused on kids and, as a result, cost-effectiveness.

I would assume they're a confirmed release seeing as how nike made that the colorway they leaked first

I mean being released via 2K like we thought. And theres definitly been other launch colorways of shoes that dont actually drop.

Dust off that controller just in case. I'm gonna have to get someone to play for me. I'm too busy with school. :x

yessir, I been playing, was gunna stop a littlw while ago but this just made me keep going. Probably gunna be a waste though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom