Nike PG 1

Woke up late smh

Them tough 7am cali mornings when you fall asleep without setting alarm

I'll try HOH at 10 I guess.

Got to my HOH at 10 as soon as they opened about 8-10 ppl there all for the PGs.....grabbed my usual size 9.5 and was out, (no rewards discount allowed as there labeled QS) didn't try them on till i got home but i could have went .5 up easily the 9.5 is kinda snug but it is what it is least i got a pair

Pic via  thats_mr_fresho_to_you :smokin
16789496_364578367259108_2731764590856634368_n.jpg
:wow:
Regret might be sinking in for me already. :smh: :rofl:

I have a wide foot so I had to go up one full size. I'm a sz 13 but since they didn't have a sz 13.5 I went with the sz 14's and they fit fine.

Real nice sneaker in my opinion. I think Nike has a winner here. The quality, price point and style are all on target.

Liked them so much I wore them out the store. Looking forward to the other colors yet to release.

View media item 2346791

View media item 2346794

They felt s but long to me. I went half size down. I have narrow feet.

Yes, that's why I never claim a shoe is TTS etc. Everyone's feet are different and some need to go bigger, some larger. Get what is comfortable.

Last edited:
Can't believe have to resort to waiting for doors to open for hour and half to get them. Hopefully ppl here are getting Jordans. Like 7 heads already. Thanks a lot Nike making them limited :smh:

I have a wide foot so I had to go up one full size. I'm a sz 13 but since they didn't have a sz 13.5 I went with the sz 14's and they fit fine.

Real nice sneaker in my opinion. I think Nike has a winner here. The quality, price point and style are all on target.

Liked them so much I wore them out the store. Looking forward to the other colors yet to release.
Whats up are you from N.J. by any chance?

FTL would only bring up kids no matter what i searched for so gave it up .. now isearch PG1 and it only brings up mens :smh:

View media item 2346791]

#NTDENIM

thapointguy thapointguy I would be in line for a size 9 of I didn't have to go to work [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom