Nike PG 1

200.webp

Last edited:
Would i b able to go to footlocker an get these order from another store? Or you hv to wait a week?

lol you right. You could get lucky but its like finding a needle in a haystack at this point. Worth a shot lol, i was able to grab the kyrie dreams by stock locating them after the hype took off!!! Hopin i can get lucky again!!!

GOT MORE TODAY
Man, I think your area got more than most (unless you're talking scattered through large metro areas like NYC or LA). SD had 2 HoHs with them. 1 got 2 FSRs, the other, not even a FSR according to the employee(s). I grabbed a 9.5 and should have went with a 10. Figures that's my luck ...

That said, if anyone knows where a size 10 is, PM me please.

Last edited:
For my wide footed brethren these take some heavy breaking in. Hurt my feet first 10 mins on. took them off to let my feet breathe then back on and hit the mall. Breaking in real nice very supportive. Bounce response just walking is nice. . Broke a few necks too
smokin.gif
Best purchase I've made in awhile hands down.
Pic is fire bro. I absolutely need these. I just need resell to come down a little bit.

For my wide footed brethren these take some heavy breaking in. Hurt my feet first 10 mins on. took them off to let my feet breathe then back on and hit the mall. Breaking in real nice very supportive. Bounce response just walking is nice. . Broke a few necks too :smokin Best purchase I've made in awhile hands down.

View media item 2348466

Who said these look like low top solider 10, I can't unsee it now :lol:

Now I need resell to hit ~ 150-160

Had to pull the trigger when I woke up in the middle of the night. Was able to sleep better knowing I got them. :rolleyes

Better price than kicks-crew so this was the best option. If HoH finally gets them and I can cop i'd just sell it to offset the difference. Gotta use this as a back up plan in case that doesn't happen. **Just in case someone ask how I got the discount. There was a big local flooding (my area wasn't affected) so eBay gave 20% for local members in support of the recovery.

View media item 2348503

Last edited:
Traction is A1 IMO bro, and I played on a semi-dusty floor yesterday. No issues!

Love this shoe. I am going to grab the Navy's on Friday also. For some odd reason my FTL has them out selling right now.

Thanks for the reply, man. Sounds like these are gonna be nice on the court, can't wait to check em out

Had to pull the trigger when I woke up in the middle of the night. Was able to sleep better knowing I got them.
eyes.gif

Better price than kicks-crew so this was the best option. If HoH finally gets them and I can cop i'd just sell it to offset the difference. Gotta use this as a back up plan in case that doesn't happen. **Just in case someone ask how I got the discount. There was a big local flooding (my area wasn't affected) so eBay gave 20% for local members in support of the recovery.
That's nothing to lose sleep over. I paid $118.80 incl. tax from NDC. Would have been another $8 or whatever if I had bought from FTL for shipping. ~$25 for piece of mind? All day.

For my wide footed brethren these take some heavy breaking in. Hurt my feet first 10 mins on. took them off to let my feet breathe then back on and hit the mall. Breaking in real nice very supportive. Bounce response just walking is nice. . Broke a few necks too
smokin.gif
Best purchase I've made in awhile hands down.

Damn my foot is wide too. Can't fit DRose 7s TTS. These look more forgiving but I'd probably try them on in store before buying.

Back
Top Bottom