Nike PG 1

lmfao please. Kyrie couldn't even get the Cavs to sniff the playoffs without Lebron there. And all you did was prove you didn't actually watch that Pacers Raptors series, if you really wanna say they didn't win cause he wasn't good enough lol. He was scoring 30 a game. They lost the series because he had ZERO help and his coach didn't know how to manage a rotation, so he got fired. Blaming PG is asinine :lol:

That Kyrie comment is reaching. Pre-LeBron Kyrie was like what rookie/sophomore campaign? Lol... While Kyrie's growth has been aided by LeBron significantly, but to deny that Kyrie is a stone cold killer, and arguably the best finisher in the game is ridiculous.

You didn't buy? At least tried them on?

No. I was actually heading out of the mall when I saw them. Just asked if they had a full size run and guy told me yes. I'm thinking I need to head there first thing in the am and buy them up [emoji]129300[/emoji]

No. I was actually heading out of the mall when I saw them. Just asked if they had a full size run and guy told me yes. I'm thinking I need to head there first thing in the am and buy them up [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You must be where I'm at I'm going to go in the morning then. I wouldn't buy all of them up really but I'm going definitely go in morning. A person at finish line told me the 14th today also a pair is releasing now whether it's today or next month I dunno

So these are releasing now then? I thought maybe Dik's screwed up or something, haha. The release date from what I've always known was March 4th?

tried these on the other day. Definitely go up a size. I'm usually a size 10 but I had to go up to 11 and they fit pretty well. 

Right. The guy who pretty much won Game 7 for the Cavs isn't better in that role than PG who hasn't even reached an NBA Finals... If PG was better, he would've carried the Pacers past the Raptors last year.

It's a team game

Lowry and Derozan are both all stars

Paul George has no other All Star. Maybe Turner will develop in time.

So they hooking up youtubers that does 2k videos. Hope to hear news on how we can get our hands on them.

It's a team game

Lowry and Derozan are both all stars

Paul George has no other All Star. Maybe Turner will develop in time.

I think Kyrie is incredible, but if I had to build a team around one of them I'd go PG no questions. You can get players better suited for point guard than Kyrie, but PG is that rare Kobe/TMac/Penny type 2/3 guard.

PG needs some help or to move to the Clips or Celts.

I heard my ***** Sports had them out too.

Finishline by me usually puts shoes like this out regardless of release date.

Gonna check after work.

The DSG in my area didn't have it out yet. Neither did finish line. Didn't check HOH but figured it wouldn't be there either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom