Nike PG 1

easy cop here in Cali, I have a feeling had PG been traded to the Lakers, it would have sold quicker :lol:

salesperson said I got the last 10 but then another dude walks in and asks for a 10 from another person and they brought out another pair :smh:

they still had a 9.5 on the glass case when I left, don't think it's selling out quick

had to size up half, I have a wide feet and high instep and all these one-piece slip-on sneakers are killing me

They were gone within the hour in SD w/ the exception of an 8 at FV current; the rest are gone. What part of California are you in?

the valley

I know I just didn't want you and your kind skulking around here :smh:
Your kind? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not as whack as Harden's or Curry's tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I agree that the Currys are wack as well but the Hardens are real comfortable and a steal if you can get a pair for under retail due to the full length cushioning unit.

I was just a little underwhelmed by this shoe, there are many other non signature Nike bball shoe available that in my opinion are more comfortable or feel the same. I was looking for something different.

I **** the bed bad on these. Anyone know of any phone orders still going on for these?

I was just a little underwhelmed by this shoe, there are many other non signature Nike bball shoe available that in my opinion are more comfortable or feel the same. I was looking for something different.

sounds like the shoe just isn't for you and that's cool, everyone feet are different

but there aren't really that many that are as comfortable at this pricepoint, even these undercuts Dame3s price and that line was last years go to cheap but good bball shoes

I might be biased, I last on my forefoot when I play ball and that is where I get the most pressure when I walk so that zoom there is very comfortable to me

View media item 2347136
Just played in my league game.

I love this shoe!
My rotation has been jordan xxx1 and kd9 every other week.

This will be my new go too.

Btw, im 6'4 and 190 if it matters.
Soft, great cushion.
Very reactive with my cuts
Forefoot zoom holds very well.
Strap kinds of holds no purpose but not needed. The lock down is great IMG.

Very lightweight and responsive with plenty grip on the floor. At 110$ I'm going back to get the navy tonight. My footlocker is selling them.

You will not regret it if your balling in them family.

Sad to hear that the strap serves no purpose. Was really looking forward to these. Last shoe I owned with a forefoot strap were the Jet Flights and I loved them.

I have a wide foot so I had to go up one full size. I'm a sz 13 but since they didn't have a sz 13.5 I went with the sz 14's and they fit fine.

Real nice sneaker in my opinion. I think Nike has a winner here. The quality, price point and style are all on target.

Liked them so much I wore them out the store. Looking forward to the other colors yet to release.

View media item 2346791

View media item 2346794

Those Wranglers tho.... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom