Nike PG 1

I'm guessing these may be at Finish Line only or something because I don't see it on Footlocker Release calendar
Footaction near me is going to have these.  I'm guessing they just haven't hasn't gotten around to updating the FL site releases yet.

Last edited:
Sat out the first round. Might try to cop since I have a feeling those gradients aren't ever dropping.

Currently playing in FTB Kobe 5 9.5 and it's one of my all time favorite basketball shoes. I tried the Bait at HOH in 9.5 and 10.5 since they didn't have 10. 9.5 was a bit too tight, so I will try the 10 in the ivory. Really excited to try these for hoops given what I have read. Will report back on my personal opinions once I do.

Sat out the first round. Might try to cop since I have a feeling those gradients aren't ever dropping.
I think they are tbh. All the PE's have been blatant Pacers colors, the gradients don't seem like a PE they he'd wear consistently

For the people who already hv the "shining" pair... are these double up worthy!!! Thnkin bout grabbin 2 pair Friday?

Do you guys think Footlocker will let me use my birthday coupon card $25 off $100 or more on the PG1 release this Friday? Sometimes they say you cant use it on new releases. What do u guys think?

Yeah, Ill take these too. lol Damn PG better be a Laker in next 2 yrs the way im supporting his shoe. 
pimp.gif

I'm pissed. I have a $200 voucher to use. I want the Shining colorway that will release the 24th. But there's no option to input the voucher or gift card numbers. Just credit cards. Is there anyway to bypass this? I'm sure it will be a Sneakers app release.

I'm pissed. I have a $200 voucher to use. I want the Shining colorway that will release the 24th. But there's no option to input the voucher or gift card numbers. Just credit cards. Is there anyway to bypass this? I'm sure it will be a Sneakers app release.

On SNRKS app you can enter gift card info

I even hit up the live chat Nike has just to make sure they ship to FPO addresses because I don't want any issues.

I can see the PG line picking up as the flagship low for Nike. Black/del sol colorways would definitely be welcomed if he goes to LA.

Last edited:
This is shot with the rest of the pack and has a number. It's possible that they didn't release all 12,000. Also possible that the pair in the photo differs from the second release.

View media item 2376056

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom