Nike PG 1

Call it whatever, "easy cop","lucky", etc.... I would not care what vernacular was used if I was able to get them. Even though I was unable to, still don't really care as long as someone got them because I know for damn sure I didn't. I'm still kind of tight about it, but not tight enough to hate or anything. Congrats to all, and maybe they'll hit us with another good color.

Got a sz 12 off SNKRS this morning, wanted a 12.5 but I guess they didn't make them.
Want to keep them? 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Call it whatever, "easy cop","lucky", etc.... I would not care what vernacular was used if I was able to get them. Even though I was unable to, still don't really care as long as someone got them because I know for damn sure I didn't. I'm still kind of tight about it, but not tight enough to hate or anything. Congrats to all, and maybe they'll hit us with another good color.
It's not hate, it was a simple comment. 

12,000 people got them so you can be happy for each and every one of them 
smokin.gif

Didn't read too much into the thread, but did the time to shine pairs that released today have also numbers on the heel? Out of 12k

For those who have it.

I bought my first pair of pg1 from goat. Im going to return them and take a  $18 loss. I was able to pick up 3 pairs today. Im not selling them I'm actually giving one pair to someone I love. The other pair to a friend for retail. I drove a hour to get the pg1s... Very nice shoe. Shoutout to every single individual that has this shoe. only 12000 of us! Also I have to say the kyrie 3 time to shine are amazing shoes. Please go check them out. 

Did the store that had them on first release get them again?

My HOH that lost their shipment the first time didn't even get them :smh:

Whatever got a pair, onto the Ivory.

Last edited:
Was an easy cop at Times Square if you were there when it opened.. only a few people

Back
Top Bottom