Nike PG 1

Went to FTL to pick up uptempos and checked out an Ivory pair... it was just meh...

Last edited:
Went to FTL to pick up uptempos and checked out an Ivory pair... it was just meh...
Yeah I thought so too, I actually liked the "Bait" pair more than the Ivory's. It's only a matter of time before I pick up a pair of these... they felt great when I tried em on. 

Don't think so

Wait for dumbazz Sneakernews to come out with a story on Monday saying "PG1 EYBL's released quietly at select NYC Footlockers this past weekend. So who got a pair??"

Last edited:
Yeah I thought so too, I actually liked the "Bait" pair more than the Ivory's. It's only a matter of time before I pick up a pair of these... they felt great when I tried em on. 
oh damn I forgot to try em on.... smh

Called local Footlockers they don't know anything about EYBL... I want those [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Getting my pair soon of that cw you just posted... had a lowball offer on goat accepted before the release... heard they are a great hoop shoe and the price point is just right

Back
Top Bottom