Nike PG 1

well the thing is the first pure platinum one may be the one that has the midnight navy upper with the pure platinum midsole/strap. while with the 2ks, its a pure platinum upper with wolf grey strap/toebox. 
do you know of any current calendar that has a platinum/wolf grey/gold colorway? which calendar did you see that on

i think someone earlier said finish line will get these glacier greys. footlocker and the others will get the pure platinum/navy/golds 
I don't think there's anyway that FNL will get a different color way of the PG1 on the same day as all the footsites and DSG. FTL already updated the Colorway to say midnight navy instead of wolf grey. I believe footsites may just have the color description incorrect. More and more pictures of the grey/midnight navy cw are surfacing as well which makes it more likely that's the pair releasing on the 19th.
http://weartesters.com/icy-new-nike-pg1-glacier-available-now/

Last edited:
That Glacier Grey will be my first pair because of the XDR. Had been using HD16s as my outdoor pair, but will move those indoors for these.

That Glacier Grey will be my first pair because of the XDR. Had been using HD16s as my outdoor pair, but will move those indoors for these.
They confirmed that they've got an XDR sole? 
nerd.gif
 Cuz I've been waiting on them to hit ID so I can get an XDR option for hooping.

I was stating yea finishline does have the grey color way above I have already seen them they but the Flip the Switch is not for Finishline.

The XDR rubber is only on the Asia/EP releases since they are used mostly for outdoor use. Could cop the EP version off of Ebay in any color way with solid rubber if you want XDR. Should be an option on ID eventually too though.

I hope these eybl do release.....the colorways for an awesome shaped/performing model, just aren't there for whatever reason. PE show it can be done which adds insult to injury.

JS"

The XDR rubber is only on the Asia/EP releases since they are used mostly for outdoor use. Could cop the EP version off of Ebay in any color way with solid rubber if you want XDR. Should be an option on ID eventually too though.
Very upsetting 
mean.gif

I'm a size 13.will these run tight. TTS?

There is no correct answer.
However, consensus is that they run tight.

I'm a sz 13 and went to a sz 14 and they fit me fine.
My foot is on the wider side and I dislike, tight, restricting shoes.
If you don't mind this, a sz 13 may work

Most of these PG's were avail in a sz 13.5 so that may do the trick.

Last edited:
What's the release date on that sharp looking grey pair?

Passing on the Flip the Switch but those grey's are more my style.

Got damn might have to use my voucher finally on the flip the switch pair [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Tempted to get the Switches but may hold out for the Olives. Any word on a release date for those yet?

Back
Top Bottom