Nike PG 1

Shoes aren't everything to most of these sellers on eBay....

So if his feedback, picks, and ratings are legit....

Shoes aren't everything to most of these sellers on eBay....

So if his feedback, picks, and ratings are legit....
yeah.. 99.5% feedback.. 65k transactions/70k feedback received. seller is footsoldiers. 
Unless theyre from HK or China then almost all Nike shoes have those tags.
i've never bought a nike shoe from anywhere that had those xdr tags.. not even off ebay. never seen any shoes at any retailers with those tags either??

Most people in china have access to outdoor courts, so most nike basketball shoes are sold in china with XDR rubber bottoms

Tried these on today and they are dope AF to look at, but the arch area and my flat foot do not agree. It didn't feel bad in the sense of being raised. It was just narrow as all hell right in the middle of the shoe.

Anyone else experience this? Will it stretch out?

Last edited:
Thanks, I love the NBA ball. This was actually given to me by CJ Miles

Not alot of ppl like the ball, ( or I should say when I go play pick up ball, they don't even know its a real NBA ball or they will tell me its not real lol ) the weight of it is heavier, very nice and love that its real leather, so when you sweat it absorbs vs the opposite w/ the Evolution balls. Def prefer to hoop w the NBA.....

I got it new, and it didn't take long to break in for me, but thats bc I hoop 3-5 day a week. Probably took a good 3-4 months I would say, and most of that was on a 24 hour fitness dusty court. It comes kinda orange, but gets dark pretty quick...

and yea its not cheap, you can buy them on nbastore.com for $170, but I would wait til they have those days where you can get 15-20% off on them. So yea you're right around $140 after a coupon/discount
have you ever played with a retail version ball? If so, do you feel a difference?

I had one a while back and i had a similar experience. Ball is heavier and nobody ever wanted to play with it 
laugh.gif
 Grip was an issue on mine too, felt like a big a** marble lol

Ended up just sellin it for $75

nbaballntx1.jpg~c100

Last edited:
undefeateds are definitely one of the top colorways.. and seems like with the PG line for the most part they are going for those classic, neutral kinds of colors you find on boots! 

anybody by chance know what kind of sweats those are? ive been looking for some NIKE ones similar to the adidas soccer pants that have the narrow leg but couldn't find anything

have you ever played with a retail version ball? If so, do you feel a difference?

I had one a while back and i had a similar experience. Ball is heavier and nobody ever wanted to play with it 
laugh.gif
 Grip was an issue on mine too, felt like a big a** marble lol

Ended up just sellin it for $75

nbaballntx1.jpg~c100
I would have bought your NBA for $75 with no hesitation if it was the real NBA ball.....

Picking up my first pair of PG1 on Saturday.
Not sure if they even make these in a US 12.5 / UK 11.5 as that size didn't release in the UK in the last 2 colourways.
So not sure on what size to grab.
Are these long?
Iv read loads they are snug across foor and strap helps even more but just not sure to go half a size down or stick true to size.

In the KD9 I wear a US 12.5
In the Kyrie 2 & 3 I wear a US 13.

Last edited:
Not sure if they even make these in a US 12.5 / UK 11.5 as that size didn't release in the UK in the last 2 colourways.
Are these long?
Iv read loads they are snug across foor and strap helps even more but just not sure to go half a size down or stick true to size.

I'd think you'd be insane to go half a size down, they're so damn snug it's crazy. Guess it depends, do you have a wife or narrow foot.

Are these long?

They're snug. I wear 12s mostly TTS in Nike and i returned my size 12 PG1's after playing on court in them twice.

I've only seen 12.5 on Nike.com, would love to try a pair on. 

Are these long?

They're snug. I wear a size 10.5 to play basketball shoes and size 11 to wear casually. I bought a pair of PG1's in a size 11 to play basketball because I heard they were snug. They worked but heel slippage. I could've put on two pairs of socks but that would take away from the shoe so I bought a 10.5. Snug at first but broke in. 

Thanks guys [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] appreciate it.
I don't have a wide foot and do prefer shoes to be snug across foot and locked in.
Maybe il go tts it's just in lows I always feel half a size down fits better and more secure.
Iv went half a size down in KD 6,7,8,9 due to the low design change after the 5's.
First colourway each year I still get my tts but end up returning every year and the buying half down.

Last edited:
Thanks guys [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] appreciate it.
I have a wide foot and do prefer shoes to be snug across foot and locked in.
Maybe il go tts it's just in lows I always feel half a size down fits better and more secure.
Iv went half a size down in KD 6,7,8,9 due to the low design change after the 5's.
First colourway each year I still get my tts but end up returning every year and the buying half down.
I have a wide foot and these were crazy snug man, put me off from purchasing them. I'm sure they woulda broken in nicely though...

Back
Top Bottom