Nike PG 1

Idk where he got that pair from, maybe its a sample, but no other pair looks the way his does. In old photos with PG, nike pics, or in person by any of us. His pair is garbage. His whole shoe looks like the small back piece on mine. I wouldnt like them either if the whole shoe was that, its not though.

Last edited:
Idk where he got that pair from, maybe its a sample, but no other pair looks the way his does. In old photos with PG, nike pics, or in person by any of us. His pair is garbage. His whole shoe looks like the small back piece on mine. I wouldnt like them either if the whole shoe was that, its not though.
what about columbus' pics. the ebay seller. thats where you ordered from right? 

I hope they're still an easy cop. not sure why columbus was selling em for just 100

man thos bhms are really nice looking. these colorways have been pretty disappointing not gonna lie the only nice ones are ivory and flip the switch

man thos bhms are really nice looking. these colorways have been pretty disappointing not gonna lie the only nice ones are ivory and flip the switch
there is a white/chrome/black colorway, assuming that's not the bhm that has some good potential 

I like the pure platinum pair.. its just that it could have been the 2ks 

Anyone else get shipping info for the elements from that columbus1410 seller? I got a tracking number but doesn't look like the shoes have been dropped off yet

Anyone else get shipping info for the elements from that columbus1410 seller? I got a tracking number but doesn't look like the shoes have been dropped off yet
I had the same thing. He messaged me saying the shoes had discoloration, and he sent it back to his supplier for another pair, but they didn't have any. Ended up cancelling.

I had the same thing. He messaged me saying the shoes had discoloration, and he sent it back to his supplier for another pair, but they didn't have any. Ended up cancelling.

Dam. Where do these sellers even get the early pairs from. Even if the shoes are legit ive wondered if these early release pairs are the same quality as the ones on release day from nike/footlocker/etc

Dam. Where do these sellers even get the early pairs from. Even if the shoes are legit ive wondered if these early release pairs are the same quality as the ones on release day from nike/footlocker/etc

Pretty sure all they are doing is making less profit to move faster. I could be wrong and he could be selling us fakes guess we will see next week when they officially drop.

Small Mom and Pop stores sometimes get in small stock early and will sell it for a small profit.  That's how people running around with Chutneys already even though they release this Saturday.

Nike's been cracking down on small stores selling early but if the shop knows you they will  most likely sell early. 

Pretty sure all they are doing is making less profit to move faster. I could be wrong and he could be selling us fakes guess we will see next week when they officially drop.

Their probably real but im wondering since theyve gotten them early, if they are like defective/lower quality pairs that arent meant to be sold at retailers. Since Columbus' pairs had the issue with discoloring as well

Just got the same message. I'm guessing he probably oversold and came up with a bs excuse.

You referencing the heel stripe in that pic?

This is from the design details: "The right heel tab features a stripe–a reminder of the titanium rod used to repair George’s devastating right-leg fracture."

That's funny because he said that exact same thing in regards to a pair of kicks I bought today.

Still waiting on the confirmation from eBay as I type this.

Back
Top Bottom