Nike PG 1

I'd go with 1 or 3 personally but that's just me

What y'all think about this chaos twist ? Can't tell if I like it better.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.PNG
    IMG_1246.PNG
    214 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1245.PNG
    IMG_1245.PNG
    193.2 KB · Views: 25
I'd go with 1 or 3 personally but that's just me
What y'all think about this chaos twist ? Can't tell if I like it better.

thanks man. hmm black is definitely the safest, and the grey is pretty straightforward as well. i'll probably rule out #2, since the black adds another color that takes away from the simplicity of the original colorway i think.

personally i'm not really a fan of chaos (too many things going on for me), but that doesn't look bad. have you tried it with the milky GID sole? i really prefer the white sole over the volt.

Not digging the new site with posting pics smh lol

haha i know right? i really miss the old site. i had to manually resize all my images.. what a pita.

Those Chaos looks great. I don't like the iridescent color. I went with that black (snakeskin) quarter panel and white vamp so little bias lol, nah looks good I would go with it. I'd go with snakeskin strap at least.

+1 on not liking how to post pics now, takes more work than before.

Game Royals, coming up after the white ones I'm guessing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170723-163411.jpg
    Screenshot_20170723-163411.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 8
hey guys, i'm itching to get some PGeezys with the GID soles. trying to decide between a couple of variations:

dark grey with light grey collar, dark grey with black collar, or just black.

does the black collar look too out of place for the second one? i kind of like the pop of contrast, but maybe it's a bit much.
(edit: swapped in some black laces and it looks a bit better now)

I'm digging the black ones as well, definitely the safe choice but look hella clean too! Man I'm low key missing these gif avatars too LOL i can't be the only one

Can't speak for IDs yet but I'm sure they'll be similar to GRs. Tough to get out but not too much glue that it can't be done. I've switched mine out on two GRs.

Hi! I have a question, going to be buying a PG1 Blockbuster.. but I have never tried them in store as we don't get them here, would have to get them through online..

I wear Kyrie 2's at US11.5, what size PG1 should I wear?

Hi! I have a question, going to be buying a PG1 Blockbuster.. but I have never tried them in store as we don't get them here, would have to get them through online..

I wear an 11.5 in kyrie's as well but pg1 fit snugly so I went up to a 12 and the fit is just right. I also wear and 11.5 in Jordan retros if that helps

if u buying online and cannt try instore ... no doubt go up .5 to be safe ...
even thou tts fits... its too snug

Am I the only one that doesn't like the scales on these, they look so cringe and cheap tbh
Yea the scales don't look good. Even the stitched on swoosh doesn't look good, so I don't see the point in getting scales at all. Unless you're doing a yeezy color way of course.

i swear kyries 2s at 11 and i went half size up on the pg1 to 11.5, so you should probably go to size 12 on the pg1s

Am I the only one that doesn't like the scales on these, they look so cringe and cheap tbh

no, i think the scales are gross

Back
Top Bottom