IMG_1674.JPG
IMG_1675.JPG
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG
IMG_1677.JPG
IMG_1680.JPG
IMG_1678.JPG
IMG_1679.JPG
Just got them in, definitely pleased with the result, I love the scales and stitched Swoosh, idk why people are complaining about them...only complaint I have and it's a minor complaint would be the bottom, wish they were a little more of the green glow color instead of the color they are but I don't really mind it, the glow is still intense...can't decide between gold or silver aglets tho, did a quick lace swap with the gold aglets and left the metallic silver and white laces with the silver aglets, i like both to be honest, probably just switch the laces back and fourth depending on how I'm feeling that day...I have the leather lace locks in white but the white on the lace locks looks dingy on the shoe so I might paint them to match the liner Color and then upload new pics when I put them in...let me know what y'all think tho and I know I know...yeezy colorways are played out but this color combo is timeless to me so save your negative comments

IDs 20% with BTS20. $112 before taxes.
Terms say: "Discount not valid on Swoosh.com, sale, gift cards, give back product, NIKEiD, launch product, licensed product, Apple products, Classic Chuck Taylor All Star, Converse Custom, Converse Limited Edition, Converse One Star, Converse One Star Pro, and select additional products."

But you're right, it's working.

PG1 v AJ31 black ice
Nice comparison, good idea. The swoosh and jumpman look very similar after you blacked out!
I have a pair of PG ID's on the way and have been dying to pull the trigger on the 31 lows, both for on court purposes.. Any hot takes side by side?

Nice comparison, good idea. The swoosh and jumpman look very similar after you blacked out!
I have a pair of PG ID's on the way and have been dying to pull the trigger on the 31 lows, both for on court purposes.. Any hot takes side by side?

I don't plan to play ball in the 31s but I will in the PG1s but only indoors, unfortunately the gym I play on has summer camp so it's schedule is erratic and can't always play in there like usual.

Between the two, I think I prefer the 31s, fit isn't as constrictive and I could wear it all day and the full length zoom is just great. PG1s a little too tight and I can't imagine wearing it all day long without being irritating (I have high instep) so it's going to be a bball pair. I am worried about the traction but the gym I go to was newly polished 2-3 months ago so it should be no problem for the shoes but it will be a biased assessment. If you want a more form-fitting shoes, the PG1s probably best and despite it's real thick insole, I think it has better court feel as well.

I'll update with my bball impressions but it'll take a few weeks.

Nice update. Keep posting the ID's. Good to see the variety. I definitely like the solid upper option.
Have seen very few, if any, with the Green options - will be glad to rep the Celtics when my come in.

Back
Top Bottom