Nike PG 1

Feel free to copy / edit.

Can't decide on a red pair :emoji_joy:
PG11703_v6
PG11703_v6
PG11703_v6
PG11703_v6

Thinking about making the cliche Platinum "PGeezy"... The options are almost perfect. And I really love the color-way... That said, cant decide on the outsole (Milky White or Volt Glow). Suggestions?

PG11703_v6 (11).png

PG11703_v6 (12).png

Im a sucker for maroon.. Had to do it!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 11
I know I'm a bit late but here's a review on these.

After my new crazy explosives broke I needed to buy a pair of shoes to replace them asap. Ended up walking in to the local footlocker and picking up a pair of blockbusters and have played a heap of games in them in the last 2 weeks.

First up the materials are real nice! That nubuck rear section has a premium feel to it, and the mesh up front is really flexible and free. Might be weird, but the shoes have a sweet smell to them, and that's actually still there after my stinky feet have been putting alot of work in them haha

Traction wasn't too great at first, but it does break in to be a solid performer. Even dusty floors haven't been too bad, a few wipes through the game keeps them grippy and squeaky.

Cushion is average, you do feel the forefoot zoom, but the heel is firm. Knees don't feel to good after playing.

Oh and while we're there - my ankles have been copping a beating! I think because these run high off the ground compared to other shoes, I'm alot more prone to rolling my ankles.
Being a low top, the shoes support just doesn't help out with the height of the shoe - I'm usually a big fan of low tops but not this time.

They do fit snug, go in store and try a half size up to compare. I went TTS and felt that it was the right choice.

TL;DR Awesome shoe for the coin, really do recommend if you're on a budget and have good ankles lol
Hope that helps anyone sitting on the fence with these :smile:

Thinking about making the cliche Platinum "PGeezy"... The options are almost perfect. And I really love the color-way... That said, cant decide on the outsole (Milky White or Volt Glow). Suggestions?

PG11703_v6 (12).png

definitely milky... I might have to make these, very clean

Back
Top Bottom