Nike PG 1

These are great looking shoes with some great ID options. Unfortunately I can't get down with the heel cushioning (I'm a heavy heel striker). I'm tempted to pick up a pair and drop in a heel zoom unit. Has anyone tried that yet?

why is your island in your kitchen at an angle in relation to the countertops against the walls? is it removable/ or mobile?

:lol:

Since you asked, here's a diff angle

IMG_1348.JPG

Popped my KD's again so i got a voucher. Gonna get another pair of PG's. Should I go with blockbuster or glacier grey? I hoop a lot so I don't want to get ID's

Popped my KD's again so i got a voucher. Gonna get another pair of PG's. Should I go with blockbuster or glacier grey? I hoop a lot so I don't want to get ID's

Same thing happened to me last week. Got a full refund instead of a voucher. Opted for these to save some money. Id go glacier over the blockbuster

Same thing happened to me last week. Got a full refund instead of a voucher. Opted for these to save some money. Id go glacier over the blockbuster

The KD X have a problem with the zoom bag popping? I know the IX had that problem but the X?

i've never used the NIKEid before, it has a delivery date of Oct 6..is that about right for the delivery date or do they deliver earlier?
thanks

i've never used the NIKEid before, it has a delivery date of Oct 6..is that about right for the delivery date or do they deliver earlier?
thanks

They typically come before the estimated date. My last IDs took roughly 3 weeks from order to delivery.

thanks JRizzo5o2!!!! that would be nice if they did. i knew i'd never get my son the Kyrie "Bruce Lee" so i made a PG1 "Bruce Lee" for him instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom