Nike PG 1

Is the sole black or navy blue on these USA PG's?

Navy
Q0067_445_bottom

Even though there aren't many Footlockers carrying these doesn't seem too limited.
In case anyone shops at Hibbert, they will carry them too
http://www.hibbett.com/nike-pg-1-rebound-mens-basketball-shoe/Q0067.html

What sizing is best on these true or 1/2 up if they are tight when trying on?

Is the opening tight or the toebox too? I went tts and although the heel area is very tight there's room in the forefoot for my feet to move

Worn these once today and they're much better than the kyrie 3 which is more expensive. Not sure if better than the kd 9 yet or the Kobe 11

Last edited:
Picked up the USA colorway yesterday at HOH. They said it didn't come with a release date so they put it out. Really well executed colorway

My Foot Locker got the Rebound even though the launch locator showed IND/OK. Top 3 colorway of all we've seen so far. Got 3 pairs so I'm cutting myself off with the 1s.

got some pinky toe discomfort/numbing while playing in them. didn't have that trying them on or wearing them the first time, hope it goes away

got some pinky toe discomfort/numbing while playing in them. didn't have that trying them on or wearing them the first time, hope it goes away

I had that too bro, in hindsight I shouldve gone half up but they have broken in nicely now and no toe pain whatsoever

......they did take away options, not sure i'm buying the availability of materials as the reason...the prior NikeiD options are now limited to OKC colors
chat.png

update: prior options that were limited to OKC are now gone...only new options remain

Last edited:
Wore my "flip the switch" about 4-5 times to hoop and now the sole on the toe is coming off. Anybody else have this issue with these shoes? I really like them and it sucks that this is happening to them

Wore my "flip the switch" about 4-5 times to hoop and now the sole on the toe is coming off. Anybody else have this issue with these shoes? I really like them and it sucks that this is happening to them

hooped in them half a dozen times, 2-3hrs per session, no issues, but i got the grey pair.

hooped in them half a dozen times, 2-3hrs per session, no issues, but i got the grey pair.
Did you go a half size up? I normally wear an 11.5 and got an 11.5 to hoop in

Attachments

• IMG_5718.JPG
    IMG_5718.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5720.JPG
    IMG_5720.JPG
    332 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5719.JPG
    IMG_5719.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5717.JPG
    IMG_5717.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 20
thanks JRizzo5o2!!!! that would be nice if they did. i knew i'd never get my son the Kyrie "Bruce Lee" so i made a PG1 "Bruce Lee" for him instead.
that sounds interesting, do you have pics on how they look...

Did you go a half size up? I normally wear an 11.5 and got an 11.5 to hoop in
yes sir, i did go up half a size since i was told these are more snug than the kyries, and i was able to hoop in the kyries but my feet almost died with them being TTS. i went up half size on the PG1 and they are still very snug, but doable since i have wide feet...after a couple sessions, it was broken in on the upper as well as the midsole, now it's smooth as butter!!!

yes sir, i did go up half a size since i was told these are more snug than the kyries, and i was able to hoop in the kyries but my feet almost died with them being TTS. i went up half size on the PG1 and they are still very snug, but doable since i have wide feet...after a couple sessions, it was broken in on the upper as well as the midsole, now it's smooth as butter!!!
Ok I'm going to chat and get a voucher. I want the same pair and I know they are sold out. Might have to give in and get the USA ones

Back
Top Bottom