Nike PG 2

As great as Giannis is, he's not better than PG.... Giannis can't shoot. Giannis is not a better defender. Giannis is not a better ball handler. Don't get caught up in ESPN highlights.
Lol wut?

Dude... I'm a PG fan. I like PG's game. Both are great players. But Giannis is better hands down, and he has been improving every season. Its scary to think how much better he may be in a year or two. But he has already eclipsed PG.

Go back to sleep let me know when PG
Makes a shot....

On no planet is PG better than Giannis
get drug tested immediately

Lol wut?

Dude... I'm a PG fan. I like PG's game. Both are great players. But Giannis is better hands down, and he has been improving every season. Its scary to think how much better he may be in a year or two. But he has already eclipsed PG.

PG's a better 3-point shooter, when the shots don't matter :rofl:

Other than that, every GM in the league would much rather have Giannis Akdrheoaroeauroeauroeiaurieoarjeairjaworjfaokfdenawihdiewoiduoenwadmeoewidepo.

Go back to sleep let me know when PG
Makes a shot....

On no planet is PG better than Giannis
get drug tested immediately

A arabianite3 ... lets discuss it. As a basketball player, what does Giannis do better than PG? Honestly. I'm not talking about his ceiling and how he's getting better I'm talking about where he is now. Yes, he avg. 26+PPG this year, but PG can score just as well. He was avg'n 28+ prior to game 5 on the Jazz and was shooting above 46%. Giannis can't shoot well (yet), still not a good defender... So how is he a better basketball player than PG?

PG's a better 3-point shooter, when the shots don't matter :rofl:

Other than that, every GM in the league would much rather have Giannis Akdrheoaroeauroeauroeiaurieoarjeairjaworjfaokfdenawihdiewoiduoenwadmeoewidepo.

You're talking about potential. Giannis could potentially never get there too. My statement was about the now.

You're talking about potential. Giannis could potentially never get there too. My statement was about the now.

I'd take Giannis now over PG. Giannis showed up in the playoffs, PG showed up and was very small. PG's old team is better without him.

Sorry, I'm taking Giannis.

As great as Giannis is, he's not better than PG.... Giannis can't shoot. Giannis is not a better defender. Giannis is not a better ball handler. Don't get caught up in ESPN highlights.
8412120E-8FB6-49C6-8077-A6867D60C09B.gif

Well at least dudes aren't arguing about how Ben Simmons is the second coming.

Put a Giannis logo on the PG2, makes no difference. PG has put in his time, Giannis is still raw.

What about Devon Mitchell? homie dropped more buckets than pg and Melo combined in the playoff match up, two nba vets, and he just a rookie....let's see who he does in the coming years of his carrer.

A arabianite3 ... lets discuss it. As a basketball player, what does Giannis do better than PG? Honestly. I'm not talking about his ceiling and how he's getting better I'm talking about where he is now. Yes, he avg. 26+PPG this year, but PG can score just as well. He was avg'n 28+ prior to game 5 on the Jazz and was shooting above 46%. Giannis can't shoot well (yet), still not a good defender... So how is he a better basketball player than PG?
Better ball handler, passer (can and has played point), rebounder, scorer, etc.

I think AD should get a sig first. Dudes been deserving one before PG got one. Every one said AD was next to get a sig but now with Giannis and his popularity hes probably getting it first

I think AD should get a sig first. Dudes been deserving one before PG got one. Every one said AD was next to get a sig but now with Giannis and his popularity hes probably getting it first
The only thing is it's difficult for big men to sell shoes

Ad will probably never get one due to the fact its a guard or small fwd driven league nobody wants a sneaker of a big man anymore sadly times changed from the Barley days or the Admiral days

Back
Top Bottom