Nike PG 2

Prices for the PlayStations are dipping! They’re pretty much going for a little over retail + shipping. I’m loving it!

Still waiting on mine. The money came out of my account yesterday. I ordered Friday night
I thought the seller was gonna flake on me. I paid 165 total. I had a free shipping voucher. I ordered on Friday as well. I have noticed a lot of stuff I have purchased lately has been coming from Arizona. So it might be next week until I see mine in hand. I also got a pair from Nike that showed up on Monday which is crazy fast in my opinion. They are really nice in hand and do run a bit snug. But they will break in. I’m a TTS 13 and bought a 13. They are TTS IMO. But if you don’t like that tight/secure feeling you might want to .5 up.

I thought the seller was gonna flake on me. I paid 165 total. I had a free shipping voucher. I ordered on Friday as well. I have noticed a lot of stuff I have purchased lately has been coming from Arizona. So it might be next week until I see mine in hand. I also got a pair from Nike that showed up on Monday which is crazy fast in my opinion. They are really nice in hand and do run a bit snug. But they will break in. I’m a TTS 13 and bought a 13. They are TTS IMO. But if you don’t like that tight/secure feeling you might want to .5 up.

I went tts with an 11. Hopefully they’ll work, if not I’ll unload them and go a half size up since prices are reasonable. This is my first time dealing with stockx so I’m hoping everything works out. Would’ve rather gotten them from Nike, but didn’t want to roll the dice. They’re shipping from Memphis to Houston is usually a one day turnaround for me.

I wear a 10.5 in everything but these I need to go up half size. Too snug in the forefoot. Same with Kyrie 4 and 5s.

I went tts with an 11. Hopefully they’ll work, if not I’ll unload them and go a half size up since prices are reasonable. This is my first time dealing with stockx so I’m hoping everything works out. Would’ve rather gotten them from Nike, but didn’t want to roll the dice. They’re shipping from Memphis to Houston is usually a one day turnaround for me.
I’m from Chicago so mine came in 1 business day as well. Straight from Memphis. StockX is pretty smooth to be honest. Some times it takes a few extra days because of the seller taking the 2 business days to ship, but I havent had any issue with sellers not shipping. If you got wide feet you might be in trouble but if not you’ll be good with your TTS.

Last edited:
so these fit .5 small?
Depends on your foot. I wear a 13 and they fit tight in the forefoot by the strap. I feel that unless you have wide feet TTS is good. If you plan on hooping in them stay TTS. If you have wide feet .5 up. They will break in over time. But for me and my feet TTS is good.

got a pair in from Nike for a homie and man i just took a peak at them

these are beautiful. im a xbox head but they did this shoe justice with PS, grey with yellow swoosh is so awesome looking in person

I tried searching, but are there any pics of PG wearing the PlayStations in game (excluding just the feet pics)? All I found was this one...
6-264_11212018_thunder_warriors_graham_1297.jpg

Got my pair from Stockx today, opened the box and 1 of the shoes was on already!!!.....:smh:......Some BS man!!!

You would think with all the $$$$$ nike is getting from us they would make it where the lights could be recharged or with replaceable batteries!!!

Has anyone done a lace swap on the playstations?

i bought laces to swap but it'll be awhile before i do it or pictures go up but it will be done, worry not the whole matchy matchy fit will be posted even though ya'll be on the 3s by then

Got mine today and both of them are dead. Man, **** Nike! Very disappointed . How in the hell are both of them dead?

There's gotta be some way to replace the lights

That’s what I was thinking. I want to keep them, but I’m gonna need a partial refund or something lol. It sucks because I got them from FTL and I don’t think they will even care. I know Nike will at least hit you with a 20% off or something if you complain. I might contact them both and see what they say.

Last edited:
Got my pair from Stockx today, opened the box and 1 of the shoes was on already!!!.....:smh:......Some BS man!!!

You would think with all the $$$$$ nike is getting from us they would make it where the lights could be recharged or with replaceable batteries!!!
Same...that's some trash..

Back
Top Bottom