Nike PG 2

Are y’all saying that blue one is a Christmas color or another’s shoe entirely may be. Would be nice to have a Christmas kyrie

Are y’all saying that blue one is a Christmas color or another’s shoe entirely may be. Would be nice to have a Christmas kyrie

My hope is another one entirely. I believe the Pendleton releases this weekend. So if that holds up then these multi sneaks could be an Xmas release.

JS”

white playstations are christmas shoe :rofl:wait didn't this all come about bcuz his dad bought him one for xmas or was it his birthday?

nike-pg-2.5-pendleton-ci0294-900-2.jpg

the rear PENDLETON tabs are a nice touch - just noticed them!

lexluthor lexluthor Pics? The PS logo on my pair hardly lights at all. Lol you also have to turn it on by touching the logo instead of the inside of the tongue like the other shoe with the pg logo lol is that normal?

I think the city's are fine the way they are. Not too much of the Pendleton print and the blue helps set it off

7028AE50-CC7D-4945-8BD9-AE17550CE598.jpeg
Finally got mine in and damn these things are tight as hell. Might have to let these go and size up. Definitely getting an 11.5 in the Pendleton’s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom