Nike PG 2

Do college players get to choose the shoes or they are given choices and have to pick from them? And how many pairs can they get?

Do college players get to choose the shoes or they are given choices and have to pick from them? And how many pairs can they get?

From what I heard from some friends I had who played college ball (ECU). Apparently the shoe company in this case was Adidas sends a variety of their latest performance shoes based off of the size requests the equipment manager sends in. They got 4 pairs, 1 for home, 1 for away, 1 for the alternate jersey and 1 casual trainer to wear off court. I'm sure Duke's deal with Nike provides the players with a lot more options though.

From what I heard from some friends I had who played college ball (ECU). Apparently the shoe company in this case was Adidas sends a variety of their latest performance shoes based off of the size requests the equipment manager sends in. They got 4 pairs, 1 for home, 1 for away, 1 for the alternate jersey and 1 casual trainer to wear off court. I'm sure Duke's deal with Nike provides the players with a lot more options though.
Yeah, I hear Nike hooks up the big programs with a lot of good stuff.

I know Sac State was with Adidas and only had 4 pairs.

seeing as Oregon and UNC get whatever they want i can't imagine Duke having a limited option selection, i mean it looks like what 3/5 sig selections, that's pretty good choices

Zion was playing is some Adapt BBs recently. I know he could have gotten a pair of Lebrons.

There's never been a player like Zion, ever. Not many shoes will really hold up against that beast. Bron's probably the closest.

Playing at Duke, he most likely could’ve had any pair of Nike’s he wanted.

He’s played in Lebron, PG’s and Kyrie’s. I’ve seen him in Kyrie’s a lot.

79 dollars Canadian, a steal! Could care less if I blow my knee out because I’ll be rocking them casually in the summer

4A4ED499-215B-40A1-833E-C8564061763D.jpeg
09F0B7E6-FFEE-4910-877A-000842E8F507.jpeg
60154825-B397-473B-A1E3-116B43F5B1FE.jpeg

No, skechers is too busy ripping off every other company's designs, and paying off lawsuits because they claimed their shoes could give you a fat kardashian ***.

Back
Top Bottom