Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

The NASA's are a cool idea, but I think that the BHM colorway is a little nicer overall. Flashy, without being over the top.

Been searching online but haven't seen any performance reviews just yet. I've only tried them on in my house, but they don't seem drastically different from the 2/2.5's...midfoot is more snug but figured that they'll break in once you start playing in them.
I’ll give some feedback after my game on Tuesday. I hope they break in quick.

Don’t think I could pull off the full jumpsuit but found this T-shirt at Target that goes pretty well.
26D2D468-2846-4304-951D-963994A95FCC.jpeg

May have to put aside my Kyrie 5s after another hoop session lacking traction.

My hopes is this shoe would break in and fit well, along with having solid traction. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

May have to put aside my Kyrie 5s after another hoop session lacking traction.

My hopes is this shoe would break in and fit well, along with having solid traction. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
Interesting that the norm with current sig line that break in is around 2-3 weeks. Seems consistent with KD11, Kyrie 5, and PG3. Just see "break-in time" cited in each thread.

I’m pissed GOAT/seller canceled my order after a week. I’m sure we wanted more now since mine was at 155 and they are 175 now

Interesting that the norm with current sig line that break in is around 2-3 weeks. Seems consistent with KD11, Kyrie 5, and PG3. Just see "break-in time" cited in each thread.
Sure, but that would also depend on how long you play in them, correct?

If so, it's been about a month since I've been playing in them and I just haven't seen major improvement.

Sure, but that would also depend on how long you play in them, correct?

If so, it's been about a month since I've been playing in them and I just haven't seen major improvement.
Completely agree, hours is a better metric than weeks.

~A month is longer than I would want and expect for a break-in period. I would say I expect about (3) 2 hour sessions,. maybe 6 hours plus random gym/shoot around wears, you?

Completely agree, hours is a better metric than weeks.

~A month is longer than I would want and expect for a break-in period. I would say I expect about (3) 2 hour sessions,. maybe 6 hours plus random gym/shoot around wears, you?
Yup, a month of playing 2 hr sessions on Sunday, 2 hr session outdoors, and then a league game. Even cleaned the soles too. Yet no improvement.

I tweeted Kyrie and asked him but I'm still waiting for a reply :rofl:

Yup, a month of playing 2 hr sessions on Sunday, 2 hr session outdoors, and then a league game. Even cleaned the soles too. Yet no improvement.

I tweeted Kyrie and asked him but I'm still waiting for a reply :rofl:
Yeah, that's wild.
Didn't realize we derailed the PG3 thread with Kyrie5 talk!

I’m pissed GOAT/seller canceled my order after a week. I’m sure we wanted more now since mine was at 155 and they are 175 now

What size? Price will keep dipping, once peeps get all the online orders in hand

I'm glad the the prices for these aren't crazy. I'm honestly shocked they sold out, but I'm sure it's due to people trying to make money.

Back
Top Bottom