Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

9/9/99 was an amazing day...I remember putting in the new Sonic and seeing his footprints on the beach. "whooaaa"

DC controllers also very underrated

I even had that creepy game where you plugged a mic into the controller and tried to raise a fish with a Japanese man's face.

Last edited:
Crazy taxi was fun. NFL and NBA 2k series were very fun as well Moss and Iverson were like Bo Jackson in Super Tecmo Bowl :lol:
Virtua Tennis, Tokyo Drift Racer was good.

Loved the fact I had burned copies of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 and Marvel v. Capcom 2.

Saved so much money with that system lol.

Crazy taxi was fun. NFL and NBA 2k series were very fun as well Moss and Iverson were like Bo Jackson in Super Tecmo Bowl :lol:

crazy taxi was my ish a crazy taxi pg3 would be lit
ObedientWhichDove-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, but that's what the public majority wants. There are probably plenty of people who would even complain about the pink on the sole.

Good to see that everyone that wanted the BHM pair got em. Went into my HOH and they had everything, pg, kyrie, Westbrooks, etc sitting. IMO the pg3s look the best. There was even a few sizes of the nasa colorways avialable. They had an abundance of nasa jumpsuits but the materials felt cheap to me.

Played in my pair of nasa’s for the first time today. Shot around in them a few days ago. They fit pretty well but I have narrow feet. Cushion felt great . I enjoyed the slightly protruding air bag. I did however experience some heel slipping but it could be me. Gotta adjust and re-tie the laces before I give final judgement on them. Thank god Nike has that 30 day policy lol.

Probably going to return my bhm pair that I picked up on NDC. Hopefully they’ll have them in few months and I can get them with a discount. And if the nasa’s preform well I’ll be getting a few more colorways, on discounts, of course lol.
VIP discounts in person? Got a few ready

Does anybody know if there are any retail NASA in a size 13 still floating around? Wasn’t able to cop on release date because of financial constraints

NASA's look great. I love the silver/black/orange combo. I see some Youtuber's hating on them, but sometimes I feel like they watch each others videos and regurgitate the same ****. The good thing is that everyone seems to have the same consensus regarding on-court performance, which is that they are awesome.

A9019090-1F1B-405A-BC77-0EA15B0128E6.jpeg

Had my first hoop session today, been wearing them around the house to help speed up the break in process. To keep it simple before I got these my main hoop shoe was the PG 2.5... and the 3’s play similar to them imo but with a slight upgraded cushioning and traction. Not drastically improved, but still noticeable. Seems like more padding overall in the shoe, especially around the Achilles and of course the tongue area..really plush. I had to crank down the laces to keep my ankles locked in until those areas started to conform to my foot...typical break in stuff, after about 30 minutes it was fine. Other than that, it feels like a PG shoe which is a good thing. Highly recommended!

Back
Top Bottom