Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Shot out to @...€n•wL8dG3 for the plug :nthat:
8EFB3E71-38BD-42C8-A80A-184C1A3EDD1B.jpeg 74BD94C8-9F0A-4AF8-98BC-6A5EE1CCD478.jpeg E3DD637C-F3C2-4666-959B-C1100A3507A8.jpeg

Wasn't a fan. Plus I still have DS kobe 8 sulfurs.

I did get the Kyrie 5s though, I loved the chaos theme. Apparently I was in the minority though.

Wasn't a fan. Plus I still have DS kobe 8 sulfurs.

I did get the Kyrie 5s though, I loved the chaos theme. Apparently I was in the minority though.

That's why I grabbed the Mentality's.. Bcuz I sold my sulfurs

I regret it, I love the 8s

They red Fresno state bulldogs pair is aaight I think the 2.5 version looks better...

The 3 is a very good shoe to hoop in once broken in..but cos I've taken a break in gettin kicks I'm only now gettin the 2s and 2.5s I wanted...apparently they are better or the same as the 3s performance wise..but I'll see..

The 1s 2s and 2.5s definitely look more unique than the 3s cos when I first saw the 3s I saw hyperdunk lol but certain colourways make it look abit more distinctive..but still remind me of the hyperdunks...but it's not anything new....2008 hyperdunks was the prototype of one of my most favourite kobes the Kobe 4..the 2012 hyperdunk was the prototype for the lebron 10..so it's not anything new...

As for this red pair of 3s which is supposed to be the Fresno pair...if it had the bulldog logo on the back that would make em alot better...I may still get em..but I think the 2.5 version is better lookin...but ima get my 2 id pairs of 3s I been wanting to get...and collect up on my 2.5s and 2s

stance needs to step up their XL game

They've got like 1200 styles of socks, and if you hit the "XL" filter, there are like 20.

They will. It's been discount city for awhile now.
Maybe I haven’t looked

I swear only the blacks went on discount even then I thought Paulette’s would be instant discount below 80

Haven’t seen much in that price range

Back
Top Bottom