Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Tracksuit from Finishline shipped. I had a WC 20$ so I paid 22.50 shipped. I’m wondering the actual retail on it. Gotta be at least 100$. Probably more like 200$ the way Nike charges for stuff.

639A6739-61BB-48A2-BF31-87CEA19536C8.png

Sz 13 - Apollo 13

Shoes are dope in hand, fit TTS. The silhouette looks nice on foot, hope they perform well on court.

Tried on my 11.5 this evening.

I had to take the laces out the top lace holes to get them on......I recommend sizing up if you want more room.

TTS is a perfect fit, but I know most of you wont play basketball in them, so it might be a bit more comfortable by doing that.

Just my two cents.

PO

Last edited:
Are the patches removable? I’m guessing no but figured I’d ask those that have them...have some ideas

JS”

PG 3 Nasa-8.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-9.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-10.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-5.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-6.jpg

On my 2nd day of testing them, at first when I went to put my foot in them. They felt super snug, but after just kind of walking around then hoopin in them. They broke in, I went w/ the same size as my PG 2's. My opinion or suggestion would be to go w/ that, I really like the way these perform on the court too, traction was biting hard for me and I can def tell they are lighter than the 2's which is a nice plus. Feels like it has a mix of Kobe shoe feeling as well.....just thought I'd share my thoughts on them.....

PG 3 Nasa-8.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-9.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-10.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-5.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-6.jpg

On my 2nd day of testing them, at first when I went to put my foot in them. They felt super snug, but after just kind of walking around then hoopin in them. They broke in, I went w/ the same size as my PG 2's. My opinion or suggestion would be to go w/ that, I really like the way these perform on the court too, traction was biting hard for me and I can def tell they are lighter than the 2's which is a nice plus. Feels like it has a mix of Kobe shoe feeling as well.....just thought I'd share my thoughts on them.....

Wow, looks awesome!

Thanks. Excited to hoop in them. I'm a little worried about the durability of the traction. My 2s/2.5 burnt out pretty quick.

Got my 14...had no choice to cuz a 13 was sold out...they are really clean especially with last years okc blue socks...planning to get okc shorts...

They fit really good but my left foot is shorter so theres room..

Im happy so far with the cushioing...big difference for me compared to the previous models...

Will try for a size 13 on Saturday n see if the forefoot is the same fit...cuz i like to wear my shoes casually sometimes n have them unlaced...if anyone has a 13 locally s.cali n willing to trade lmk...if not its sadderday then lol

PG 3 Nasa-8.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-9.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-10.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-5.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-6.jpg

How is the cushion?

Not sure if there's a rhyme or reason for the patches. Looking at in-hand listings I've seen:

sz 9.5 - Apollo 12
sz 10.5 - Apollo 15
sz 11 - Apollo 11
sz 11.5 - Apollo 14
sz 12 - Apollo 17
sz 13 - Apollo 13
sz 14 - Apollo 14

Sz 9 here Apollo 14

@redrum3281 with a very clutch assist on my 9.5 (plenty of room with elite socks for my feet, wouldn’t go .5 up), thanks again! Wore them for a quick workout today for about an hour and the stiffness loosened up. I’m a 9.5 in LeBron 15 low which I’m moving away from to try these (10 in PG1 and 9.5 in Kobe 5 as most recent other hoops shoes). Will post more thoughts TH or FRI after a few hours of games, initially lock down and cushion are promising.
image.jpg
image.jpg

PG 3 Nasa-8.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-9.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-10.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-5.jpg
PG 3 Nasa-6.jpg

How's the fit compared to Kyrie 4 and Kyrie 5 ? The reason I asked is becauseI sized up 0.5 in the Kyrie 4 and 5 because I am a widefooter. However, the length on the Kyrie were just right. I'm afraid the PG3 may be too long of I sized up 0.5.

Back
Top Bottom