Nike PG 4

Joined Oct 9, 2005
I hope the PG4 is better than the 3. Visually and material wise the 3 was a letdown. I'm hoping the 4s are something new, innovated and stay at $110. As of the PG1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PG2.5>PG2>>>>>>>>>PG3

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Can’t wait for pics of these to leak. Consistently good performer for me.

JS”

Last edited:
Joined Jan 30, 2002
Zipper with no lacing seems like a terrible idea. Busted zipper, not zipping all the way up because the foot is not shaped to the shoe, can't adjust tightness of shoe to your liking.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Hmmmm.....I’m getting antsy. Full length zoom is going to be great. The lacing mechanism, well I’ll hold out on commenting lol. I wouldn’t have minded a BOA type system but that’s typically a heavier type system and given the blurb about the weight being lighter than the pg3, I doubt that will be used.

Based on the technology and cushioning setup I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a price increase.

JS”

Last edited:
Joined Jun 20, 2016
Seems like they might be decent for hooping, but definitely disappointed with the bland design.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now