Nike PG 6

DSG

pg62.JPG

Updated to specifically show the All-star pair release.
Butterfly colorway, no surprise

pg6allstar.JPG

Glad they used better materials. My biggest gripe with the line is how cheap the materials they use are. I get it’s budget but **** they use the cheapest mesh they got.

Glad they used better materials. My biggest gripe with the line is how cheap the materials they use are. I get it’s budget but **** they use the cheapest mesh they got.
Very true especially in the PG3 and PG5. I thought the PG1 overall had the best materials although the PG2 had the best knit. Kinda downhill material-wise in the line but the tech is good for the price.

They've grown on me, l wouldn't buy them but l kinda like them now
They haven’t grown on me yet. But hearing they have better materials than the PG5 is good news.

The PlayStation pairs has horrible quality. Quite uncomfortable but I did break them in so it has felt better than the first time I ever wore them.

They haven’t grown on me yet. But hearing they have better materials than the PG5 is good news.

The PlayStation pairs has horrible quality. Quite uncomfortable but I did break them in so it has felt better than the first time I ever wore them.
Takes a minute to break the 5s, not as long as the 3s though.

How long for 3? Legit sprained my Achilles after wearing them day 1
I don’t remember exactly. I just remember it was a long process. But once they are broken in, they’re money. If you could you should workout, run, walk shoot around in them.

Oh no way, so most likely all stores to release pushed?

Might grab KD 14 if so

These look so dope.

Also note that while DSG pushed theirs back to the 22nd, places like FNL and Champs I think still have release for next friday.

These give me curry 2 vibes which was a great shoe. Lows, great traction, no nonsense - just ball in em. And with this price, I hope they're as good.

Back
Top Bottom