Nike PG 6

Its been a min since i've been here on NT, but PG 6 is def a top tier hoop shoe for me, got a few pics to share on feet
PG 6 Pink-8.jpg

PG 6 Pink-11.jpg

PG 6 Pink-10.jpg

PG 6 Celestine-24.jpg

PG 6 Celestine-44.jpg

I also recently customized the black PG's, painted the gold swoosh black and the bottom half of the blue tab on the tongue black as well
PG 6 Celestine-45.jpg

Its been a min since i've been here on NT, but PG 6 is def a top tier hoop shoe for me, got a few pics to share on feet
PG 6 Pink-8.jpg

PG 6 Pink-11.jpg

PG 6 Pink-10.jpg

PG 6 Celestine-24.jpg

PG 6 Celestine-44.jpg

I also recently customized the black PG's, painted the gold swoosh black and the bottom half of the blue tab on the tongue black as well
PG 6 Celestine-45.jpg

These are DOPE with the "BlackOut" effect

Damn, I know I have said this about other shoes this year also, but these things are shaping up to be my top runner for performer of the year. Just an all around nice ride, no complaints on my behalf.

Edit: okay, one complaint. Laces are superlong if you don't double knot 😅

I was balling exclusively in Kyrie 8s (which I love) but developed plantar fasciitis so I tried the PG 6 due to the added heel cushion and man, I love these. Just wish we would get more colorways and Nike stopped dragging their feet with releases.

I love the HW concept, but the checkered tongue throws them off for me. If they swapped the checkered accents from the tongue to the circle around the Swoosh and made the tongue solid Black, I'd scoop them up. Otherwise, pass.

It’s a shame Nike stopped doing pre-Heat colorways for the most part. I think they only do it with Lebron’s now. It was nice when they did it for PG’s first 4 shoes but they didn’t try it at all with the 5 and 6

Can't lie, I've exclusively worn these for the past month and a half. So basically the last 15+ sessions so I can't front, they've been GREAT for me.

Me too. They're my go to now. There are times where the cushion feels a little dead but 9 times out of 10 it works. I also had some lacing issues earlier today (amounted to needing to lace the forefoot area but it was a pita to try to do it and get it comfortable) but without question, these are my main shoes now. I used to bring others for backups (mb.01s, 36 lows when I had them, freak 3s, some old 34s) but I stopped even bothering and just play in these.

I need some of these other dope colorways to release in the U.S.

Me too. They're my go to now. There are times where the cushion feels a little dead but 9 times out of 10 it works. I also had some lacing issues earlier today (amounted to needing to lace the forefoot area but it was a pita to try to do it and get it comfortable) but without question, these are my main shoes now. I used to bring others for backups (mb.01s, 36 lows when I had them, freak 3s, some old 34s) but I stopped even bothering and just play in these.

I need some of these other dope colorways to release in the U.S.

Facts on the other colorways. Rocked the throwback Hawks shorts to hoop last night and felt like wearing some blue kicks, so I busted out the PG5's. While they're still solid, I did miss the cushion of the PG6's whenever I landed. And I just added the Freak 3's and Answer 4's this week, and the KD15's I want drop in a few days, so it's gonna be an interesting few weeks testing out this rotation.

But def will be adding another colorway or two of PG6's...if said dope CW's ever actually drop.

Back
Top Bottom