Nike PG 6

smh i think bro misses zoom he always switches into his older models did that with the pg5 too barely wore those jawns :emoji_joy:

Has a player rarely worn his sig sneakers as little as PG? Always thought this design fitted someone like Ja Morant better.

Has a player rarely worn his sig sneakers as little as PG? Always thought this design fitted someone like Ja Morant better.
not that i know of...idk if he wore the PG4s a lot but PG5 and PG6 he not rocking with

last night he had on an all red pair of the 6s tho

To be fair, it’s prenseason. In some cases signature players wear/wore whatever until the regular season kicks off and then they’re all out in the new model.

Kinda cool except the tin man toe box.

Looks weird pointy toe shaped too. A whole tribute to wizard of Oz or something lol
1666324716360.jpeg

Even Pat Bev was wearing the 6s last night. I would never wear an opponent’s signature shoe, especially in the game I’m playing against them.

Even Pat Bev was wearing the 6s last night. I would never wear an opponent’s signature shoe, especially in the game I’m playing against them.

Pat Bev would be the type to do it to troll him. Imagine getting blocked by a guy wearing your signature shoe?

Well, PG doesn't have to after last night:lol:

Pat Bev would be the type to do it to troll him. Imagine getting blocked by a guy wearing your signature shoe?

Well, PG doesn't have to after last night:lol:
sure, but also imagine having some of best players in the world choose to wear a signature shoe with your name on it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom