Nike Pippen 1 Retro - Black / Black

kicksonfire

Banned
[h2]Nike Pippen 1 Retro - Black / Black
via KicksOnFire.com[/h2]Since its return earlier this year, the Nike Pippen 1 Retro has had fanatics on the edge of their seats.We've already seen a few colorways release and have previewed a few to come: Nike Pippen 1 Retro - Black / Purple. The latest is thisall black color scheme that is shown here in detail. They feature an all black nubuck construction with a small white Nike swoosh on the toe area. The midsoleis blacked out, and features Nike's patented air sole unit at the heel for impact absorption and maximum comfort. They are scheduled to hit retailersincluding Footaction on December 15, 2008, and should sell well upon release.

nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-1.jpg
nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-2.jpg
nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-3.jpg
nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-4.jpg
nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-6.jpg
nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-7.jpg
nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-8.jpg
nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-9.jpg

Very nice, i doubt i am gonna buy them but they are nice. Thanks for the pics.

those are CLEAN!!!! I love all black shoes...but I refuse to pay retail for those. If I cant find them for less than retail, then Im not coppin

nice. I'd cop em for hoop shoes if they weren't so damn heavy. Im still waiting for the black/white/red to go on sale.

Do we really need the Pippen Retro in THREE black colorways?

Black/Purple colorway is nice. A new white colorway could've been interesting. These are much too flat.

If i want something that looks like work shoes.... I'll buy some work shoes.

they would rather do this than the white/black/grey OG colorway ??
smh.gif

smh

whats with +@##%$! Nike and the +@##%$! colorway black/black on EVERY damn Retro.....?

is the referee basketball shoe market that big? where Nike needs to include a black/black colorway for every Retro?

can't even see the shoes in those photos.... +@##%$! Nike is getting stupid like JB when choosing colorways for Retros.

JB is still worst though... making Fakes and Fake colorways....

grin.gif
, like every black/black colorway, it always comes with the "Theywill make great work shoes" stamp, but these are too damn expensive to be work shoes/beaters.

Pass, unless I could buy them for $50.

the only thing that ill worn these for would be for work...all black goes good when workin on cars in a pro shop

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

my fellow DMV heads will go crazy
YUP!

Originally Posted by swingshot

Do we really need the Pippen Retro in THREE black colorways?
Thats what i was thinkin. Lets get a white based cw

i really don't see why these were necessary. i def. see these going on sale, but i'm still not coppin. they're just tryna get all they can get outof us.
smh.gif
these are just way too plain and don't "pop" (as so many NTers say) at all. i'm very happy with my bulls cw pippen retros.

the black/purp pippens, on the other hand, may have to get copped.

One thing that I really miss about Nike, is that when they would make an all black shoe, the air unit would not be all black, it would be a lighter color, likesilver, or the other color I cant desribe. I wish they would do that, because the shoes would look better. For example.

These have been confirmed since the summertime...this is not a surprise....and I will get at least two pairs of these....on clearance because at that pricepoint for all blk kicks, no one will be coppin....these will get ran into the ground...they look
pimp.gif
to me...they weren't gonna give us every og cw...wegot one....that's fine enough for me....I do want some more...somethin a little diff. Next yr....but I jus don't want them to !@@+% the model out likenike is known to do...I will wait and see....thanks for the pics

Back
Top Bottom