Nike PLAYOFF PACK

i hope this doesnt mean that the lbj soldier 3 is releasing. wussup wit some powers instead?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by shaqrules

here's an actual pic of the lbj soldier iii
nike-zoom-lebron-soldier-3-011.jpg

I might be the only one... But these over those ugly *** lebron VI...

Soldier 3 = Lebron 3 x Zoom 20.5.5. None of these colors get me thinking about these whatsoever. If they're dropping for the playoffs how about somecavs colors instead of the generic black white red.

too bad phoenix wont be making the playoffs as it looks right now...unless dallas continues to show its weak nature and flutter out......it seems also thatnike is taking a small page out of adidas' recipe for sigs....meaning...with the bounce commanders and creators etc...one model was made for each"team signature" player, with different colourways for each player. nike however has different models and is now uniforming them with a"pack" of similar colours and a tribute with logo patches.

the foam lite player should probably be boozer as utah is on a mean streak right now....maybe iguodala as well...but as a likely first round exit, i dont thinkthats a good move

Originally Posted by marmad23

Does anybody know what the MR on the soldiers logo/shield?
it is for Mr Basketball, the award he won in Ohio 3x also first ever sophomore to do it I believe

the flight clubs and the zoom mvp are nice. kobes are okay.

btw does anyone think that the soldiers are better than the 6?

Originally Posted by marmad23

Does anybody know what the MR on the soldiers logo/shield?
playoff%20icon2.jpg

I think its for Mister,notice that there is a ball beneath it.. part of the Logo stands for Mister Basketball..

Back
Top Bottom