Nike please bring these back, without making ANY changes

Originally Posted by SoleFever

Quote:
I also remember the cross trainers the come out around the some time in the some colorways. Those were the days

yup, they also dropped in light gray with purple highlights!
i had the blk/wht/olive w/ royal blue strap!!! those were the illest. i remember using them for vball.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I dont like those really.. I would rather have the Chris Webber's that were blue and looked similar

Co-sign. I'd rather have one pair of Unlimiteds rather than three pairs of Carnivores.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

I've never seen these in DS or VNDS condition. And with that being said, I always thought they were UGLY. I gotta see these in good condition to actually have an eye for em. Until then, the same image of beat-up carnivores will constantly remind me that those suck. Sorry to all carnivore lovers.

i had these in '93. i don't remember seeing the plum ones in stores, i had the green ones. i was going to the 9th grade.
i remember i was like the only cat with these. everyone slept on these hard in the store, but everybody was lookin at my feet.
got these from security mall on sale for like $120. i remember cause i rocked them in the summer with some black guess shorts & a short sleeve coogi withthe same colors the shoes had. i was only 13 at the time, but i was one of the only kids my age that was as fresh as the dope boys.
pimp.gif

people who dont like kicks like these are the new school kick collectors, cause i know back in 1993, i didnt know not one person male or female that didnt think these were ill. its so crazy how everyone is getting hyped for foams and flights now, cause when i was in hs rocking my gold flightposites half the people used to make fun of me cause i was wearing "space boots". but i wana see some real retros in o.g. colorways like uptempos, carnivores, and even some air worms!

^^^^^^^^this guy speaks the truth!!^^^^^

^^^ damn right, alot of people slept on these back in the day, my boy had these back in 9th grade, but for some reason, i never seen them in the storestho,,wish i had a pair. my other boy still reminds me to this day about those kicks. we both wanted them..lol. i had 2 pairs of the Unlimiteds tho...at least ihad that...lol. it was funny too, cuz i never seen anyone with them. i dogged out my first pair and whind up getting my 2nd pair from my uncle. they was hisold balling kicks but he hardly wore them, so they was in good condition. shoot, come to think about it. all my heat came from my uncle. because my parentswasn't trying to spend alot of money on my kicks, so every now and then, i would go raid my Unk's closet and grab some stuff..lol.. Cement 3's,those hurachi runner that look like the puma disk. og olive jordan 9's, air radicate, diamond turf 2's...alot of heat from the early90's...crazy!!....i hope they retro the carnivours tho

I had these joints in 6th grade daaammmnnnn... this is taking me back to the good ol days. My mom made me choose between these and some other NIKES. My momrefused to get me the pumps which where the hotest thing out at the time, everybody in BK was getting jux for there pumps and my moms wouldnt allow me tobecome a victim... I laugh now cause it was too serious in NY in the early 90's

people who dont like kicks like these are the new school kick collectors, cause i know back in 1993, i didnt know not one person male or female that didnt think these were ill. its so crazy how everyone is getting hyped for foams and flights now, cause when i was in hs rocking my gold flightposites half the people used to make fun of me cause i was wearing "space boots". but i wana see some real retros in o.g. colorways like uptempos, carnivores, and even some air worms!

well put sir...

I guess the only way to make these appeal to the kids now is to slap on some pat. leather, elephant print, 3M material and a Supreme badge
tired.gif

didn't know the black/white/red colorway existed till about a few months ago...

I dont believe these will ever come out. There wasnt any demand for them then, and there wont be many now. I do like em though

I had huaraches similar to those that were like a sky light blue and black with some grey on it, but the cut wasn't that high.

Yes please, at least 2 pair for me and a fsr for the kids.

Dear Jesus and Santa,
Please let Nike retro the Carnivores so I don't have to pay $400 on ebay for a tore up pair.
Amen

Back
Top Bottom