Nike please give 09' some infant retroes!

Nike can we please see some infant sized retroes. Im sick of Ebay being the only place I can find decent shoes for my son.

I see they made the Penny 3s in GS sizes, maybe this is a sign of things to come.
Dont let me down Nike.

Same goes to you JB.

Agreed!

I got a son on the way at the end of June, and it would be nice to buy him some decent Nike/JB products. I was in Finish line this past weekend, and the infantsection looked soooo dry...
ohwell.gif

Yeah peeps I agree but just wait they have made a new push to bring some heat to our kids feet. It has taken them awhile but they are on their way. They havefinally made the Hyperdunks for kids and some of the AF1's I have seen coming this year are sick. They even did three PE's for Kobe, Paul Pierce andLebron. It is about time since my boy wants other fly joints other than his Jordans and GR Lebrons.

I got 2 pairs of infant shoes coming in and I dont even got a girl, and you best believe I dont even got a son in the works or even in mind. But the pairs Icopped I had to as soon as I saw them.

Will post here once the come in.

It would be nice to have some of the babies rockin some great shoes like penny's and other nikes

WORD!!!!

I got an 8 month old and the only hot shoes I have for him are some blk/red 14's I got off ebay. Other than that all he has is New Balance and a pair ofwhite AJF3's.

eBay

smokin.gif

Got NDS carmine VIs for my lil dude, DS blue/black OG XIVs, DS white/gray AJ Vs, some little Vans, Chucks, and 'nice' shoes for his nice outfits. Alloff eBay.

But I do wish that when retroes came out, they had infant sizes, 'cause I'd love to have him some little Foams from when they retroed a couple yearsago.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eBay

smokin.gif

Got NDS carmine VIs for my lil dude, DS blue/black OG XIVs, DS white/gray AJ Vs, some little Vans, Chucks, and 'nice' shoes for his nice outfits. All off eBay.

But I do wish that when retroes came out, they had infant sizes, 'cause I'd love to have him some little Foams from when they retroed a couple years ago.

did they ever make foams in infant/toddler sizes?

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Nike can we please see some infant sized retroes. Im sick of Ebay being the only place I can find decent shoes for my son.

I see they made the Penny 3s in GS sizes, maybe this is a sign of things to come.
Dont let me down Nike.

Same goes to you JB.
Just so he/she can outgrow them in 6weeks? That's a waste of money. Even when their youth, I don't understand why bother getting themfresh Jordans when their just going to jump in the mud or run in the dirt 5seconds later. Its going to be payless tillthey can learn to take of their shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Agreed!

I got a son on the way at the end of June, and it would be nice to buy him some decent Nike/JB products. I was in Finish line this past weekend, and the infant section looked soooo dry...
ohwell.gif
judging by your avy your son is coming out the womb to heat!!

But i feel you all with baby size retro's...ive got cousins

hmmm lol, never thought about it.

Part of me wants it but, i dont want my kids 2 have

the sneaker addiction. This #$%^ is powerful lol.

Def. Agree...so far Ebay has had some real baby heat...penny ii's og J's am90's...I need some more tho....do the damn thing nike

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eBay

smokin.gif

Got NDS carmine VIs for my lil dude, DS blue/black OG XIVs, DS white/gray AJ Vs, some little Vans, Chucks, and 'nice' shoes for his nice outfits. All off eBay.

But I do wish that when retroes came out, they had infant sizes, 'cause I'd love to have him some little Foams from when they retroed a couple years ago.

pretty sure foams were always a mens only...so that wouldn't work

but like the LS retro stuff, or the CDP stuff that came out last year...yea i could see that stuff

i dont have a kid myself, but even i thought those six ring concords in infants were fire.....

be careful of the fakes in kids sizes on ebay....disgust me, even has the 11 sole to the teee

My local Nike has that many retroes in it for kids, maybe 20, plus 10 or so samples. Mostly Jordans, some 23s, some fusion5s, loads.

Forgot i had this pic, got my girl several more since this was taken, including some 90s and more jordans.

Ebay is prolly the best place for infant heat. I have gotten atlantic Penny 2's, Tim duncan foams and some jumpman pro quicks for my son off of there.

Count me in with the Team Father as well.

My first child is expected middle of July myself & I already am scoping ebay for GS or infant Neon AM95s (boy or girl, it don't matter, as long ashe/she is healthy)

When I find/found a good steal in my wife's or sister's size I always laced them up so I might as well continue with my future kid(s) lol - congrats toall that are expecting
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom