Nike: Please make some Nike Air Russy

His orange hyperfuse were sick! His game last night shows how, no matter how good an athlete you are, you gotta be thinking!

he's had a decent PE line with the hyperfuses imo. i'd like nike to keep making him PE's (and publicly released) as oppose to his own line.

the all orange and okc blue '11 hyperfuses are
pimp.gif

im not a thunder fan but stop it, the thunder would've got blown out w/o westbrook's performance
and your corny
indifferent.gif

play_g_sonicsheatfans_600.jpg

they better come in a Sonics colorway - Westbrook was the Seattle Supersonics' final draft pick before they were stolen away to OKC and renamed the Blunder, er, Thunder.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Nike Zoom 1on4FastbreakPullUpBrick

roll.gif

LOL @ people full speed nose diving off that OKC Bandwagon though, lol. Sh*t was all good just a week ago?? Seriously though Westbrook is a great scorer just playing out of position he should be a 2 Guard. OKC should go after Steve Nash in the offseason although I hope he comes to the Heat.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Nike Zoom GiveOppenentRun

This one happens to be too true. Always after one of RW's screwups the Heat turn it into a run... Sometimes fans get pissed at their own players.

Lol. Being a big KD fan has me clearly frustrated that they aren't winning right now. It is just annoying that KD is consistent and Russ has 1 great game and he took 32 shots to get there, so people praise him.

Back
Top Bottom