Nike Please retro the DT 2!!!!!!

My concern is them changing the Gold Accents to Yellow like they did with the DT Max
mad.gif

My concern is them changing the Gold Accents to Yellow like they did with the DT Max
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mad.gif

I Dont Even Wanna Think About It...
30t6p3b.gif

These Must Be In OG Form... Im Sure These Will Retro Sooner Or Later... DT1s Jus Retroed...

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mad.gif

I Dont Even Wanna Think About It...
30t6p3b.gif

These Must Be In OG Form... Im Sure These Will Retro Sooner Or Later... DT1s Jus Retroed...

Originally Posted by jaymon23

if so please not that colorway!!

which colorway then?
laugh.gif

This is the best one imo.

youve got these three among a few others:
photo-on-2010-11-20-at-16-25.jpg

Air-Diamond-Turf-Ii-radiant-Emerald--Blue-Grass-173040-101-173040-011-1large.jpg

Maybe they go with a Deion PE colorway:
84464755.jpg

btw, anyone seen the fake DT 1s out there? The blue/white.black volt colorway is
pimp.gif

Other than that, they should just run in, pull a one hit wonder on the all red upper, and get the heck out before they trip on their own two feet.

Originally Posted by jaymon23

if so please not that colorway!!

which colorway then?
laugh.gif

This is the best one imo.

youve got these three among a few others:
photo-on-2010-11-20-at-16-25.jpg

Air-Diamond-Turf-Ii-radiant-Emerald--Blue-Grass-173040-101-173040-011-1large.jpg

Maybe they go with a Deion PE colorway:
84464755.jpg

btw, anyone seen the fake DT 1s out there? The blue/white.black volt colorway is
pimp.gif

Other than that, they should just run in, pull a one hit wonder on the all red upper, and get the heck out before they trip on their own two feet.

Back
Top Bottom