Nike Presto for Spring 2011 out now! crtsy of F5torefresh.com/kenlu.net

I saw they ndc/swoosh had the orange pair on sale... for you orange fans.
Got the wife a pair since she loved the grey ones

I saw they ndc/swoosh had the orange pair on sale... for you orange fans.
Got the wife a pair since she loved the grey ones

I haven't seen the official ones yet (those with white swoosh at top of upper).

All blacks and all blues released last summer on sale/clearance at footlocker, but I don't want them.

That white swoosh on the upper is where its at.

I'll be patient I guess...

I haven't seen the official ones yet (those with white swoosh at top of upper).

All blacks and all blues released last summer on sale/clearance at footlocker, but I don't want them.

That white swoosh on the upper is where its at.

I'll be patient I guess...

prestos are some of the most comfrtable shoes ive ever owned wish they would retro the black and yellow colorway i think they were the bumble bees back then

prestos are some of the most comfrtable shoes ive ever owned wish they would retro the black and yellow colorway i think they were the bumble bees back then

Would love to have them back on Nike ID. Although, since I started wearing Free's, I'm not sure if the Presto will hold the same place in my heart!

Would love to have them back on Nike ID. Although, since I started wearing Free's, I'm not sure if the Presto will hold the same place in my heart!

Accidently pulled the trigger on the purple ones, LOL. I forgot to clear my cart and in my rush buying the True Blues bought them too. Been wanting them so it's not a big deal, but a good reminder to clear my cart when I'm shopping online now.

Accidently pulled the trigger on the purple ones, LOL. I forgot to clear my cart and in my rush buying the True Blues bought them too. Been wanting them so it's not a big deal, but a good reminder to clear my cart when I'm shopping online now.

^
Make sure you post pics when they come in. I've had them sitting in my cart forever. Need to see some "live" pics.

^
Make sure you post pics when they come in. I've had them sitting in my cart forever. Need to see some "live" pics.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I just have fat feet. But these dont fit me at all. Really tight around the shoelace area, but way too long in the toebox. If I go smaller, the tightness in the shoelace gets worse, but I finally have a proper toebox size.

my problem exactly

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I just have fat feet. But these dont fit me at all. Really tight around the shoelace area, but way too long in the toebox. If I go smaller, the tightness in the shoelace gets worse, but I finally have a proper toebox size.

my problem exactly

man.. missed out on the black ones... looks like no S in stock... but i am really waiting to see the purple in person...

man.. missed out on the black ones... looks like no S in stock... but i am really waiting to see the purple in person...

Back
Top Bottom