Nike Pro Combat apparel

What's the deal with nike pro combat gear? Has it been renamed to Nike Pro? I want some of the compression joints but not sure if Nike Pro is the same as pro combat. I don't see any new products with the pro combat moniker. Does anyone know if the Nike Pro line is the same type of compression as the pro combat?

Not sure if this belongs here or in the general forum.

thanks for the info... so there's no difference, it's the same level or compression?
There are different levels of fit, but that should all be in the product description. You would still want to look for compression, as opposed to say fitted.

There are different levels of fit, but that should all be in the product description. You would still want to look for compression, as opposed to say fitted.

what am I looking for in the product description? I don't think they use the word "compression."

I think I have to look at the material and see if it's a polyester/spandex combination rather than solely polyester.

what you think?

How would I know if this is compression? https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...1521584&CategoryID=3296&isDlp=true&isDlp=true

what am I looking for in the product description? I don't think they use the word "compression."

I think I have to look at the material and see if it's a polyester/spandex combination rather than solely polyester.

what you think?

How would I know if this is compression? https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...1521584&CategoryID=3296&isDlp=true&isDlp=true
That item doesn’t say compression because it’s not, it states “classic fit” it the description.

Look for “tight fit” in the description, like these…

Hi all, I used to buy the pro combat compression shorts about 5 years ago. I loved them. I too noticed that the pro combat moniker is gone... Im eager to find the same shorts as before with same compression. Anyone have any first hand experience with these newer compression shorts? I've read a lot of bad reviews on these new ones. I would be grateful to hear suggestions too. I used to buy XL in pro combat however I'm 5 foot 6, 155 lbs with a pretty muscular build. 30-32 inch waist. Similar to 5 years ago. Thanks fam.

BTW if you have other brands to suggest, that be great too

Hi all, I used to buy the pro combat compression shorts about 5 years ago. I loved them. I too noticed that the pro combat moniker is gone... Im eager to find the same shorts as before with same compression. Anyone have any first hand experience with these newer compression shorts? I've read a lot of bad reviews on these new ones. I would be grateful to hear suggestions too. I used to buy XL in pro combat however I'm 5 foot 6, 155 lbs with a pretty muscular build. 30-32 inch waist. Similar to 5 years ago. Thanks fam.

BTW if you have other brands to suggest, that be great too
I’ve been buying them continuously over the last decade plus. They’ve had various updates over the years, but the sizing has been consistent for me. The newest version, link below, don’t feel as tight, but still do the job.

I’ve been buying them continuously over the last decade plus. They’ve had various updates over the years, but the sizing has been consistent for me. The newest version, link below, don’t feel as tight, but still do the job.

Been looking into getting some compression shorts for the first time. Are the pro dri fit one of the best in the market right now?

Back
Top Bottom