Nike puzzles

I want some of these too, but I wonder how much is it going to be.... i mean, individually numbered & limited to 325 pieces overall?? It’s like an art piece....

I was able to secure a set of 3. (Mine was the AF1/AM1 set.)

So, from what I’ve seen, there are multiple. Not sure how many, but appears to be at least 4 different sets of 3. It looks like TZ accounts received the AF1/AM1 set to give away.

The only constant between all puzzle sets is the 2nd/middle box, which is the BTTYS Dunk puzzle.

The different puzzle sets I’ve seen so far:

• Waffle Runner waffle iron box (1st of 3)
• Big Nike Hi’s box (3rd of 3)

• Women’s Delta Force box (1st of 3)
• AM1 [“Cushioning” something] box (3rd of 3)
(^ Not 100% sure on this one.)

• Nike Running [Waffles and Cortezes] (1st of 3)
• Revolution ad campaign (3rd of 3)

I was able to secure a set of 3. (Mine was the AF1/AM1 set.)

So, from what I’ve seen, there are multiple. Not sure how many, but appears to be at least 4 different sets of 3. It looks like TZ accounts received the AF1/AM1 set to give away.

The only constant between all puzzle sets is the 2nd/middle box, which is the BTTYS Dunk puzzle.

The different puzzle sets I’ve seen so far:

• Waffle Runner waffle iron box (1st of 3)
• Big Nike Hi’s box (3rd of 3)

• Women’s Delta Force box (1st of 3)
• AM1 [“Cushioning” something] box (3rd of 3)
(^ Not 100% sure on this one.)

• Nike Running [Waffles and Cortezes] (1st of 3)
• Revolution ad campaign (3rd of 3)
Yea there's 4 of them. The math doesn't add up though. All of them are /325 except the Be True one which is /1225. 325 x 4 is 1300 though so I guess there's 1225 sets and then some singles. I was able to get the Waffle/Be True/AF1 set so far. Trying for the rest but damn people are asking a fortune for each set.

I didn’t realize there were different ones, I have one set but I’d like to get the AM1/AF1 now too

I wish Nike sold these, I’m not paying resale for any so I’m SOL but I’m happy to have my set

anyone know how these came to be a thing?

I didn’t realize there were different ones, I have one set but I’d like to get the AM1/AF1 now too

I wish Nike sold these, I’m not paying resale for any so I’m SOL but I’m happy to have my set

anyone know how these came to be a thing?
No clue. Nike just made them and gave them to boutiques to give away. All of them did crazy raffles and "post this and follow that" stuff and im just not about that life. Annoying.

Yea there's 4 of them. The math doesn't add up though. All of them are /325 except the Be True one which is /1225. 325 x 4 is 1300 though so I guess there's 1225 sets and then some singles. I was able to get the Waffle/Be True/AF1 set so far. Trying for the rest but damn people are asking a fortune for each set.
Dope, how’d you secure the waffle?

Aren’t those conflicting, though? I thought the Waffle was 1st of 3 (according to the box spine with the Nike logo), and the AF1 is also 1st of another 3.

Dope, how’d you secure the waffle?

Aren’t those conflicting, though? I thought the Waffle was 1st of 3 (according to the box spine with the Nike logo), and the AF1 is also 1st of another 3.
I have this set. I have the waffle iron one.

20200713_191545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom