Nike React Element 87 (Sail) Legit Check

Please help me check if these shoes are real or fake. I don't know much about sneakers but I really like these ones.
IMG_2378.PNG
IMG_2379.PNG
IMG_2380.PNG
IMG_2381.PNG
IMG_2382.PNG
IMG_2383.PNG
IMG_2384.PNG
IMG_2385.PNG

Comparing these to my real size UK10, I am going to say these are fake for the below reasons.

- The panel that runs round the back above the sole on yours goes into the stitching and doesnt on mine.

- The text on the insole looks too thin and off.

- The rear inner padding on the heal is supposed to be raised and on yours looks like it isnt.

- All the stitching is too wide and not close together

- The inner cork sole looks off, nike tick not straight, the sole doesnt fit all the way upto the sides of the inner shoe.

- Nike logo on back heal should be solid black

- Logo missing on tonque and the text looks too bold

Overall the shoe shape and materials look off

Comparing these to my real size UK10, I am going to say these are fake for the below reasons.

- The panel that runs round the back above the sole on yours goes into the stitching and doesnt on mine.

- The text on the insole looks too thin and off.

- The rear inner padding on the heal is supposed to be raised and on yours looks like it isnt.

- All the stitching is too wide and not close together

- The inner cork sole looks off, nike tick not straight, the sole doesnt fit all the way upto the sides of the inner shoe.

- Nike logo on back heal should be solid black

- Logo missing on tonque and the text looks too bold

Overall the shoe shape and materials look off
Thank you! I was so close to buying these haha
I knew it was too good to be true. I thought they were legit cuz the guy sent me his receipt from undefeated so it looked legit

Back
Top Bottom