Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit

Anyone pick up the MC? Colors look pretty dull in all stock pics, would like to see some in had photos.

Picked up the gray for $100 during the clearance sale this passed week. Really nice and comfortable. Will be my next basketball sneaker for sure. If I can find the multicolored at same price I’ll get them too, but those seem to be sold on in my size everywhere so I doubt that happens.

The time I like Draymond PEs they don’t release smh. Would’ve picked up the white and black pair he had been wearing.

Any outlets have the black/white Flyknit? Was hoping they were still on NDC during the 25% off sale.

Been sleep on these caught a pair of black flyknits for $80. Love the shiny material on these reminds me of Michael Jackson...

B3E99876-7BFC-4270-9148-CD37DAFA0049.jpeg

Anyone else have a problem with heel slipping on the fuse lows?

Got the same size as my 2016 Hyperdunks which fit perfectly, played in 2017 lows for the first time today and I felt absolutely no lockdown in them. Even wore two socks and it didn't help at all. Had to switch shoes after a game before I broke my ankle again.

The cushioning is non-existent. After Nike said it would have the most energy return in any foam but I don't feel it. It just feels really firm, stable, and I can see it lasting longer than lunarlon or phylon. Too much hype.

It's true, the react in the hyperdunks are really firm in its cushioning set up. I've played about 14 hours in the grey/core black non flyknit HDs over the past month and they haven't really softened up too much. They are a lot lighter than the 2016 hyperdunks, but the React cushion system for bball seems like it needs a lot of tweaking if not phased out altogether.

Yeah I actually switched to another padded insole and they feel okay now. I think it really is preference. Some people like firm cushioning, some like soft. Im used the zoom so the React was a downgrade. I just don't buy the "most energy return" hype. The fit is a lot better than the 2016, but the 2016's Zoom air is way ahead of the React in the 2017 in terms of cushioning and comfort.

confirmed on the firm midsole, my feet are sensitive because i'm old so any difference in midsole my feet will let me know by the amount of pain, and these were painful. but for some reason my knees don't get the same pain as i do in the kyrie 2s, so maybe there is bounce, just not at the feet level. played in 2 sessions, 6+ hours.

Was able to pick up a pair of lows at the outlet for $45 yesterday. Looking forward to testing them out next week.

Back
Top Bottom