Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I know I know but these Epic Reacts dont justify this hype. Just because NIKE hosted a event and made a nice ad people are clamoring over them.
Im interested too but dudes salivating over some foam :lol:. Energy return this that :rofl: Its lunar foam, maybe a bit softer and thats it.

How do you know they don’t justify the hype?

Did Flyknit Racers not justify the hype?

CWs looking...standard I hope they give us CWs like LE2s and not just the regular Nike CWs they always use...

Rarely post here now but I’ll chime in on the boost vs nike debate. “What is nike’s answer to boost” has been over for almost a year now. Records are being broken and major marathons are being won wearing vaporflys. It’s over. Ultra boost is not even in the same category. With that said the price point and “bang for your buck” with the vaporflys is horrendous to say the least. Luckily the zoom fly makes a good alternative. But I get it, most of the guys on here only care about the comfort level when you walk from Panda Express to H&M at the mall with crucial areas of concern being escalator stability, caution wet floor sign area slippage, jogger jeggings compatibility, and the amount of middle school boys that ask “where you get demz at”.

The lunar epic series is great but it does lack something very important........ durability. Why nike continued to make them without an actual outsole for the epic 2 was ridiculous to me. Not only does the road eat up the lunarlon but there’s damn near zero traction. I see this new iteration comes with some type of outsole which is a huge plus. Any addition to comfort and durability and these are already golden in my book. I WILL be grabbing the white a blue pair day 1. Good thing is, if they suck they get sent right back to nike.

Durability was def the worst part of the Lunarepics, I ran through my first pair in about 4 months

Nike replaced them though for free which was cool of them

Thanks to anyone who checked out my video.
I know it’s no where near perfect but im still trying to learn how to say things, and implement ideas into the videos. I tried my best to give my opinion and explanation of the shoe.
Basically it’s not boost. It’s lunarlon, it takes all the negative aspects and improves on them. They’re not gonna bottom out as fast and more responsive, which were my two problems with lunarlon.
For fit I went TTS but I do prefer my shoes snug. For those that prefer breathing room half size up.

I got flat feet so I gotta see how they do for support or see what they drop structure wise

Black react

Attachments

• C307D54A-2166-49A3-9EEB-2D269AC9FEEB.jpeg
    C307D54A-2166-49A3-9EEB-2D269AC9FEEB.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 119
Rarely post here now but I’ll chime in on the boost vs nike debate. “What is nike’s answer to boost” has been over for almost a year now. Records are being broken and major marathons are being won wearing vaporflys. It’s over. Ultra boost is not even in the same category. With that said the price point and “bang for your buck” with the vaporflys is horrendous to say the least. Luckily the zoom fly makes a good alternative. But I get it, most of the guys on here only care about the comfort level when you walk from Panda Express to H&M at the mall with crucial areas of concern being escalator stability, caution wet floor sign area slippage, jogger jeggings compatibility, and the amount of middle school boys that ask “where you get demz at”.

The lunar epic series is great but it does lack something very important........ durability. Why nike continued to make them without an actual outsole for the epic 2 was ridiculous to me. Not only does the road eat up the lunarlon but there’s damn near zero traction. I see this new iteration comes with some type of outsole which is a huge plus. Any addition to comfort and durability and these are already golden in my book. I WILL be grabbing the white a blue pair day 1. Good thing is, if they suck they get sent right back to nike.
its weird you see all these guys asking if its better than boost or saying this is vs boost. seems like nobody is aware of zoomx

i love boost but wont run in them even though ultra boost are supposed to be running shoes they are just chill shoes to me.

im hoping react is like bounce with a little more give and longevity

Back in the day i was in the boost thread and mentioned that they are less comfortable them my roshes....people attacked me like i insulted their girl. Like for the price boost for me is not worth it at all. They are way too cushy for running for me. Coming from running in Nike Free and Flyknit Racer...i could never run in boost. They are great walking shoes...like soft but i couldn't agree more about the debate. Like what are we debating? I will be picking up some Reacts to run in. To use at the gym etc. I will prob wear them casually infrequently as well to run errands. But the debate should be what is a better casual walking shoe....boost or these. Because if you are running in the shoes boost should not be the shoes you are using anyway

its weird you see all these guys asking if its better than boost or saying this is vs boost. seems like nobody is aware of zoomx

i love boost but wont run in them even though ultra boost are supposed to be running shoes they are just chill shoes to me.

im hoping react is like bounce with a little more give and longevity
I can think of 5 technologies from Nike I prefer

Back in the day i was in the boost thread and mentioned that they are less comfortable them my roshes....people attacked me like i insulted their girl. Like for the price boost for me is not worth it at all. They are way too cushy for running for me. Coming from running in Nike Free and Flyknit Racer...i could never run in boost. They are great walking shoes...like soft but i couldn't agree more about the debate. Like what are we debating? I will be picking up some Reacts to run in. To use at the gym etc. I will prob wear them casually infrequently as well to run errands. But the debate should be what is a better casual walking shoe....boost or these. Because if you are running in the shoes boost should not be the shoes you are using anyway
Couldn’t have said it better myself, my UBs are hella comfortable...to walk/chill in but run in those super bulky things would be crazy. So I use them for casual use only swoosh got my exercise needs covered...

Is it just me or do the dark colorways where the glue residue is more noticeable, make these look kinda of cheap?

LEs do bottom out quickly. Went through my pair fast. I’m in on these tho. Pretty intrigued. Idk if I should buy my pair for casual use or to actually run in. They look so good. If for running I need these for $50 from the outlet like my LE1 lows.

Back
Top Bottom