Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I dont get why yall still gassin up these shoes. I tried em on today and purposlely wore my lunar skyelux from last year to compare the cushioning and guess what the skyelux are softer. Sure the flyknit is nice but epic reacts just arent plush enough. More on the firmer side I could even say theyre firmer than my old lunarglide 7's.

I dont get why yall still gassin up these shoes. I tried em on today and purposlely wore my lunar skyelux from last year to compare the cushioning and guess what the skyelux are softer. Sure the flyknit is nice but epic reacts just arent plush enough. More on the firmer side I could even say theyre firmer than my old lunarglide 7's.
Never tried Skylux heard complaints about them actually, it’s all up to preference I guess Epics are dope to me and the aim isn’t to be the softest shoe out. I do feel like besides the more plush flyknit in the LE2 reacts are a step above them.

Well I don't need the softest shoe ever. It's why I don't like boost so much. These are soft enough without mush and provide great cushioning for my everyday runs.

Softest shoes were the Ultraboost for me and they hurt my feet after you walk in them for a while.

My favorite soft shoes are the current Nike zoom air all outs.

Softness isn't everything. In fact, softness can be detrimental. After a few hours in Ultra Boost, my feet start feeling numb and sore. I love the responsive bounce of React, I feel like I'm losing less energy per step, and after a few hours, my feet feel way less tired. And for running, it's no contest. The energy return and bounce is awesome.

3F6F9651-B472-4A4F-9C85-A8F06514D769.jpeg
And Nike ID can kiss my a** right now! One of my epic react IDs came defected so asked for a remake! This trick named “Sarah” from corporate flagged my account and told me their is no defect... clearly their is crack on the heel piece and they tried painting over it! Do y’all see the huge crack? Nike’s customer service is flat out awful sometimes! I’ve called Nike a couple times to complain about situation and basically said they can’t do anything bc Sarah is a supervisor and she would have to “un flag” my account bc she did it! WTF I’ve ordered close to 20-25 pairs of Nike ids in the last 2 years and never had a experience like this!

And Nike ID can kiss my a** right now! One of my epic react IDs came defected so asked for a remake! This trick named “Sarah” from corporate flagged my account and told me their is no defect... clearly their is crack on the heel piece and they tried painting over it! Do y’all see the huge crack? Nike’s customer service is flat out awful sometimes! I’ve called Nike a couple times to complain about situation and basically said they can’t do anything bc Sarah is a supervisor and she would have to “un flag” my account bc she did it! WTF I’ve ordered close to 20-25 pairs of Nike ids in the last 2 years and never had a experience like this!
That's not a crack. The paint just didn't go lay flat. Not a big deal at all. I would have never even noticed it. You'll never see it on your foot. Nobody else will either. You just need to stop buying Nike/Adidas/Reebok if something that small is going to bother you.

Flagged your account?

That's not a crack. The paint just didn't go lay flat. Not a big deal at all. I would have never even noticed it. You'll never see it on your foot. Nobody else will either. You just need to stop buying Nike/Adidas/Reebok if something that small is going to bother you.

Don’t care what it is! Looks terrible and I can see it! $200 plus on a custom shoes so I dont want somethjng like that on my kicks! So when u go buy a brand new car and see a big scratch on the hood... your not going to say anything? I don’t mind extra glue and tiny lil things but not something like this!

pilbondin pilbondin Nothing crazy but can’t ask for a remake or anything like that.

Don’t care what it is! Looks terrible and I can see it! $200 plus on a custom shoes so I dont want somethjng like that on my kicks! So when u go buy a brand new car and see a big scratch on the hood... your not going to say anything? I don’t mind extra glue and tiny lil things but not something like this!

pilbondin pilbondin Nothing crazy but can’t ask for a remake or anything like that.
So return them. That's your recourse.

It's the equivalent of a scratch on the underside of the hood. No, I wouldn't complain. Nobody will see it. I can't see it unless I put in an effort to see it. Out of site, out of mind. Afterall, it's just shoes. It's not that big of a deal to me.

As a runner, there are people who would prefer a bit of a firmer ride without being too firm like Zoom Air. Then there are others who prefer shoes to be soft, but not THAT soft like Lunar. It's reminiscent of the Zoom Vomero 11, 12, and 13 if you ever a chance to try those on... even for CASUAL, you'll kind of get an idea.

As a casual wearer... ****, I don't know. :lol: I can't speak for everyone else, because the shoe IS surrounded by hype and the notion that it's a direct competitor to the Ultra Boost and perhaps the UA Hovr Phantom/Sonic if you want to insert those into the category.

Personally for myself, I find it aesthetically pleasing, and even though they are comfortable right then and there, you get to really feel how softly firm [???] and responsively cushioned [¿¿¿] they are after doing a run in them. A good mix of everything in the bag.

Do you run in those? I mean these are geared toward runners.

ZoomXRunner ZoomXRunner I'll post some decent ones tomorrow. Here's a bad top-down shot.
IMG_5514.JPG

Ordered them from Nike on Thursday and was pretty peeved I couldn't use my BDay coupon on them, but at least I got free next day shipping. Sizing half up didn't work out for me though, had to go swap for my regular Nike size in-store. Based on the two minutes I've had them on for, it feels super promising.

Back
Top Bottom