Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

:lol:

Real talk, I played baseball in college and we had to work out at 5am every day. Leaving the bar at 2am and being up at 5am made me grow to despise working out. Fast forward 20 years and now I'm 75+ lbs over what I was in college and turning 40 in 2 weeks got me re-evaluating things. :smh:

you got do it for the yourself and your family. A brisk 30 Minute walk with no distraction never hurt no body. Just do it 30 minutes for 5 days a week and gradually add more time and then start jogging. I left my high school track and field days years ago but im still hitting the roads/track and play basketball on the regular ride my bike to gym for 3 miles.. I'm healthy as an ox cause of my discipline lifestyle to working my body, mind and soul. I don't even look 28-29.

will like to wait for the reviews to come in one pair for working out purposes and another for chilling.

you got do it for the yourself and your family. A brisk 30 Minute walk with no distraction never hurt no body. Just do it 30 minutes for 5 days a week and gradually add more time and then start jogging. I left my high school track and field days years ago but im still hitting the roads/track and play basketball on the regular ride my bike to gym for 3 miles.. I'm healthy as an ox cause of my discipline lifestyle to working my body, mind and soul. I don't even look 28-29.

will like to wait for the reviews to come in one pair for working out purposes and another for chilling.
Appreciate the words, but between my mom and @frankwh1te, seats on the "You gotta workout bro!" bus are taken.

The navy's were still available at Finishline in the Milpitas Great Mall this weekend.

IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg

Curious how the release will go next week. Will everyone have access on the app? FCFS? Or will they send out invites?

:lol:

Real talk, I played baseball in college and we had to work out at 5am every day. Leaving the bar at 2am and being up at 5am made me grow to despise working out. Fast forward 20 years and now I'm 75+ lbs over what I was in college and turning 40 in 2 weeks got me re-evaluating things. :smh:

Just saying if you loose weight, so is your feet, meaning you would have to re-buy your shoes :lol:

Just saying if you loose weight, so is your feet, meaning you would have to re-buy your shoes :lol:
haha na I'm a 10.75 tts these days and I have most of my collection in a 10.5. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about that though.

Has anyone seen reviews on YT for these? Haven’t been that favorable regarding comfort and quality of sole.

Tried them on today. First thing I notice is how tight the Flyknit is. Wide footers (like myself) will need .5 size up as well as breaking in. Very snug.

Next thing is the ride. I don't know, but when I walk, it feels kinda..... wobbly. Like my foot wants to start supinating outwards from the ball of my foot. It's just not stable. I will not say the shoe is uncomfortable, but some shoes I will put over this (that I own) are the Pegasus, Flyknit Lunar 3, and yes, even the Ultraboost.

Tried them on today. First thing I notice is how tight the Flyknit is. Wide footers (like myself) will need .5 size up as well as breaking in. Very snug.

Next thing is the ride. I don't know, but when I walk, it feels kinda..... wobbly. Like my foot wants to start supinating outwards from the ball of my foot. It's just not stable. I will not say the shoe is uncomfortable, but some shoes I will put over this (that I own) are the Pegasus, Flyknit Lunar 3, and yes, even the Ultraboost.

The point of these is that you gotta run in 'em papi

Back
Top Bottom