Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Soles on these dont chip away really unless your running. They come pre faded FYI. If your feet hurt maybe you got the wrong size i dunno ive been going .5-1.0 size up and about months no problem with my most worn reacts. Ive been wearing reacts heavy lately since they dropped, like i did last year with vapormax but i can see this trend not ending for me tho lol.

I second this. The exposed react foam does scrape away some after running in them, but not to the extent that it affects the cushioning at all. It does affect traction once it wears fairly flat though. I also did have some soreness at first from the tightness of the flyknit, particularly where the laces run through the plastic eyelet piece because the laces kind of bump out into your foot since there is no tongue between that and your foot. I found that after running in them for a few weeks the flyknit loosened up and it wasn't a problem. I also tried going up a full size in a pair for casual use and that completely solved that issue, flyknit was much less constricting and the laces don't poke into my foot at all.

Pair from undftd came in yesterday, those saying sneaker of the year needs to Gtfohwtbs. Just my thoughts.
20180719_111004.jpg

loving the acronym. about as useful as Carmax's WBYCEIYDBO :lol:

Pair from undftd came in yesterday, those saying sneaker of the year needs to Gtfohwtbs. Just my thoughts.
20180719_111004.jpg

They look 1000x better when they're actually on your feet. Not being snarky, some shoes are the opposite - but these look weird until you put some feet (WITH SOCKS) in them.

BB01D424-8498-4A61-BDF0-9532889DC1DD.jpeg

Anyone get the elements in .5 size down? My sis won these for me and 7.5 is my TTS which seems to be fine and I still have comfortable toe room. I have narrow feet and my R foot prob goes up to the mini swoosh.

Wondering if I’d be okay if I go .5 size down? It’d suck paying resale for sails to have my toes squished lol

Yeah no worries, these things are subjective.

I think they're pretty fly, but not amazing. On the other hand, I think the Parra AM1 are amazing, whereas most people don't care for them. It's all good.

Parra AM1 > Sail 87s
why cant they both be equally fire? i dont think one is better than the other but i like them both the same amount. with that being said my sails coming in tomorrow and hopefully i hit on the insane amount of raffle entries i put in this week for the parras.

I don't really like either that much but if someone was telling me I had to pick one it definitely wouldn't be the 87s

why cant they both be equally fire? i dont think one is better than the other but i like them both the same amount. with that being said my sails coming in tomorrow and hopefully i hit on the insane amount of raffle entries i put in this week for the parras.
I hit on SVD today on the parras! My sails from SNKRS came in and I was underwhelmed. Theyre both nice but I think personally I like the Parras better but we will see when they come in. They might all be trade bait for prestos if I don't hit...

omg yo my elements were marked delivered last night and i thought somebody stole the package but it showed up today. Taking L's on that and the parras woulda ruined me lol

Back
Top Bottom