Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I didn’t need another pair of Solars.
7E7C9EF7-CE03-404B-A7D5-698DB7BF25E9.jpeg

I guess I needed solars and Neptune. Lol

I’m feeling so dumb right now for being too lazy to go out to Notre’s pop up last weekend. Apparently these things just sat out there.
I'm with you on that man. I've been on the fence on neptunes and just want to have them in hand to see which I like better compared to photo blues.

I’m feeling so dumb right now for being too lazy to go out to Notre’s pop up last weekend. Apparently these things just sat out there.

They had an insane amount of stock. People were allowed to buy two pairs on Saturday and Sunday. People were able to grab all 3 pairs on Sunday too if they still had your size.

Def could have gone at 4 or 5pm each night and still got a pair. Not to rub salt in the wound or anything lol.

I wouldn’t sweat it though you could still probably catch a restock, and if not they’re going for pretty much retail + shipping on the secondary market.

Last edited:
Yeah even @ the last day of the event they still had plenty of the orange pairs and people were allowed to buy 2 pairs of each colorway. I bought 6 pairs and sold 1 of each CW just to soften the blow from my spending. These are probably gonna be the cheapest pack to get for resale since there was so much. So you're not taking a complete lost

Yeah even @ the last day of the event they still had plenty of the orange pairs and people were allowed to buy 2 pairs of each colorway. I bought 6 pairs and sold 1 of each CW just to soften the blow from my spending. These are probably gonna be the cheapest pack to get for resale since there was so much. So you're not taking a complete lost
Yeah I managed to get the orange today from cncpts, so I’m not feeling too bad. I just kept missing the tote bag sign ups, so I figured it wasn’t worth the hassle to make the trip. But then I saw these in person a few days later and knew I’d messed up.

Back
Top Bottom